IGNORED

Away Fans At Ashton Gate Next Season ?

Rigoglioso

Hi Donny Fan here,

I was just wondering what will happen to away fans at Ashton Gate next season, seeing as you are redeveloping the Database Wedlock Stand. Does anyone know what allocation of tickets the visiting team will receive, and where abouts in the stadium away fans will be located.

Any help is very much appreciated !!!!

Cheers

Andy,

Hi Donny Fan here,

I was just wondering what will happen to away fans at Ashton Gate next season, seeing as you are redeveloping the Database Wedlock Stand. Does anyone know what allocation of tickets the visiting team will receive, and where abouts in the stadium away fans will be located.

Any help is very much appreciated !!!!

Cheers

Andy,

you will be hosed in the williams stand and about 800 seats will be made available. That should be enough for you Donny fans eh?? biggrin.gif

A few years ago, we would have struggled to take 800 to Forest Green, but, thankfully, times have changed and I am hopeful we can fill that next season.

One can only hope that the match between us at Ashton Gate next season is as entertaining as the one last season :Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.:

A few years ago, we would have struggled to take 800 to Forest Green, but, thankfully, times have changed and I am hopeful we can fill that next season.

One can only hope that the match between us at Ashton Gate next season is as entertaining as the one last season :Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.:

Yes but this time it will be us getting the 3 points which we should have got against you this season!

You deserved the three points at Ashton Gate last season without a shadow of a doubt. For two minutes, I thought that we were going to go away with all three points, which we really didn't deserve.

Someone please tell me though that there are backs to the seats in the Williams Stand, I must have fell off my seat leaning backwards at least half a dozen times when we played you.

You deserved the three points at Ashton Gate last season without a shadow of a doubt. For two minutes, I thought that we were going to go away with all three points, which we really didn't deserve.

Someone please tell me though that there are backs to the seats in the Williams Stand, I must have fell off my seat leaning backwards at least half a dozen times when we played you.

Yes they have backs to the seats. Its the stand by the dugout so there will be plenty of banter going on no doubt. city.gif

Nah, its just kinda funny when somebody other than me makes a boo boo!

Love ya really! dance.gif

Dollymarie

How do you know it was a boo boo eh eh? doh.gif

It was a hot day and I was thinking about hosing the away fans down. Nothing like getting wet in the away end is there?? biggrin.gif

Archived