IGNORED

My Source Says

Heathy33

I was feeling left out so i've gone out and got my own source.

He says QPR and Holloway are keen on Tommy D, and that he has been up to London to see them. However thay are concerned about his attitude and fitness.

He was also referred to as the 'Roy Keane of the lower divisions'.

The question is, if renowned madman and man manager Ian Holloway has concerns about Tommy, who would put up with him?

This may go someway to explain why the club doesn't seem to have been deluged with offers.

Guest marcclifton

more exclusive inside information from aston gate. Where it seems that quality of information is not important, the only important thing is that you have a good source, and you get the information before anyone else. Like i said once before, YAWN.

more exclusive inside information from aston gate. Where it seems that quality of information is not important, the only important thing is that you have a good source, and you get the information before anyone else.  Like i said once before, YAWN.

Not really. I live in London and know a local newspaper sports journo. Sorry to be so boring but thought i would pass on what i heard.

My source say's that Tommy does not want to leave. He has had offers from Plymouth, QPR, even Port Vale has been metioned. But his heart is all Bristol City and thats where he wants to stay unless he is realy forced out by certain people with in the club.

more exclusive inside information from aston gate. Where it seems that quality of information is not important, the only important thing is that you have a good source, and you get the information before anyone else.  Like i said once before, YAWN.

whats your problem.If you don't want to find out,don't read the thread.That is what this forum is for.

Who is this Tmmoy doherty you speak of is he some kind of realtion to tommy doherty?

If all else fails, resort to finding faults in spelling.

How sad. Especially when followed up with a silly spelling error of your own! whistling.gif

edit: not to mention the lack of correct punctuation when quoting a name! biggrin.gif

If all else fails, resort to finding faults in spelling.

How sad.  Especially when followed up with a silly spelling error of your own!  whistling.gif

edit: not to mention the lack of correct punctuation when quoting a name!  biggrin.gif

Do we know a Tommy Doherty anyway? I haven't seen him in a while. biggrin.gif

My source say's that Tommy does not want to leave. He has had offers from Plymouth, QPR, even Port Vale has been metioned. But his heart is all Bristol City and thats where he wants to stay unless he is realy forced out by certain people with in the club.

If Doherty sorts out his fitness, puts in 100% for 90 disciplined minutes each week, for the best part of FORTY SIX matches, and plays like we all know he can then I cannot see ANYONE forcing him out of the club as he would be a tremendous asset.

If however, he remains at the level of fitness shown over the last couple of seasons (i.e. far less than everyone else in the squad), shows the ill discipline with opposing players and officials that has plagued his career so far and decides that because he doesn't like the manager then ###### the fans as well and he'll only play when he feels like it, then I would think that anyone forcing him out of the club would be totally justified.

Archived