IGNORED

Any One Know Any Good Hackers?

Well the final fixture lists are with the clubs now.

The clubs do not receive the fixtures until apx 0900 hrs on Thursday 24th June.

They are then duty bound not to disclose them until the given time - from my sorce at the Gas devil.gif

I was fishing to get advanced notice banghead.gif

My source, who is very reliable (don't ask me who because he will get in trouble) has told me that the first game for City will certainly be at home. Should this fall through at the last moment, then it will certainly be away.

And my source has never let me down yet.

I don't think it's the Police that's the problem, it's the traffic. The balloon fiesta has been held on the same day as a home match quite a few times. But as it's getting more and more popular and last year car parking was £7, people are choosing to park in the side streets. It's also quicker to walk hallf a mile or more than sit in the queues trying to get out.

I don't think it's the Police that's the problem, it's the traffic. The balloon fiesta has been held on the same day as a home match quite a few times. But as it's getting more and more popular and last year car parking was £7, people are choosing to park in the side streets. It's also quicker to walk hallf a mile or more than sit in the queues trying to get out.

Not forgetting that they now close Clifton Suspension Bridge so even more traffic in the Ashton area. sad.gif

Not forgetting that they now close Clifton Suspension Bridge so even more traffic in the Ashton area. sad.gif

Which is bloody stupid and is all about them not making any money from cars parking in clifton and walking across the bridge, instead of driving to Ashton court and paying a fiver to park there.

The bridge has survived the last couple of hundred years, a few thousand people walking across it, isnt going to make it suddenly fall down, as the high and mighty lot complain could happen.

They could charge people 30p to walk across and re-coup some money that way!

Grrr!

Dollymarie

Guest MaloneFM

Well in my faidng memory is one Matthew Hill who has I recall could hack it well over the half way line.

Often.

And a certain Mr Dyce.

Guest DrFaustus
sorry judgered been in the sun all day, first chance since it's been nice here

Sweet mother of Jesus - Malone makes jokes about yours truly being ginger, which is cobblers as I'm greying, but those three in your picture......The Ginger Minger Collective?

Stay aout of the sun and avoid wearing red. (This last bit aplies to all of you)

Guest Dorset Red

If some one can hack into the most secure place on

the planet(the white house) I  don't think the football leagues web site

with the football fixtures list wouldn't pose to many problems smile.gif  razz.gif

Oh ! You meant THAT sort of hacker! I was about to advise you that Matty Heywood's tackling ability is a little dodgy at times so you've already got the hacking front covered! rolleyes.gif

As for hacking into websites, that's only be worth doing if the League had already posted the fixtures onto their servers. I doubt they'll do that until Wednesday night.

Guest MaloneFM
Sweet mother of Jesus - Malone makes jokes about yours truly being ginger, which is cobblers as I'm greying,

PING! PING! Bit of a raw nerve there herr doktor? Look we'll call it strawberry blonde if you like. Just like Gerry Halliwell.

Guest MaloneFM

I'm sorry you must mean strawberry blonde like Gerry Halliwell? And not freckels they are pock marks.

Maybe even pox marks.

Or Richard Marks.

Guest Nobby Swatton

Well, i've played golf with old Roger a few times and he's one hell of a hacker.

Do you remember the Local Televison Charity Invitation, Roger old bean? The site of you in your plus fours and silly hat trying to chip out of that pond will be with me forever.

Thought it was a bit mean of you to throw your bag at Chris Vacher though. Temper temper!! I don't think Tarby was impressed. Could your lack of skill at the fine old game be your reason for never making it big??

Guest MaloneFM
Well, i've played golf with old Roger a few times and he's one hell of a hacker.

Do you remember the Local Televison Charity Invitation, Roger old bean? The site of you in your plus fours and silly hat trying to chip out of that pond will be with me forever.

Thought it was a bit mean of you to throw your bag at Chris Vacher though. Temper temper!! I don't think Tarby was impressed. Could your lack of skill at the fine old game be your reason for never making it big??

I hardly call a Tam O Shanter a silly hat. Scotsmane have died to protect that hat down the years. Hugh Johns died in it. Norwich v Leicester 1972 poor love lost his notes over the gantry.

Vacher was gagging for a shoeing. He took one look at my Pringle pink golfing trousers and matching tank top and just said...'top, trousers, no love not really happening Rog is it? More Saint Nicholas than Jack Nicolaus.'

Tarby laughed Brucie laughed Lynchie laughed but didn't get it as usual. Susan Osman told me to leave it but I snapped.

At least I was never a friend of Mr Autocue Chrissy love! ranting.gif

Guest MaloneFM

An ELECTRONIC minion Norbert no less.

What is life without a glass of something to ease the throat, a wide gantry, them red boys 2-0 up and cruising and some snotty to bellow at.

When Mr Autocue fills my glass and doesn't mind when uncle Roger drops his pen and they bend down to pick it up, the drooling and occasional grunting. Along with the hand with a will of its own.

I shall welcome Mr Autocue then. Untill such time I shall treat them with the distane I save for Jerry in north Bristol and Tojo up the M4.

Guest MaloneFM
Rog, and I speak as a friend and colleague,

You're insane.

Nobby.

I appreciate your candour Norbert.

But you sir are drunk!

And in the morning you will be sober

But I will still be...hang on a minute... blink.gif

Guest DrFaustus
Rog, and I speak as a friend and colleague,

You're insane.

Nobby.

Norberto, you may have helped old Rog come to terms with his problem. Acknowledging you have a problem is the first step on the road to recovery. If enough people let him know, he may realise it himself.

Rog, I say this as a friend and yet also, adversary.

You're insane.

Guest MaloneFM
Norberto, you may have helped old Rog come to terms with his problem. Acknowledging you have a problem is the first step on the road to recovery. If enough people let him know, he may realise it himself.

Rog, I say this as a friend and yet also, adversary.

You're insane.

And you sir are ugly

But in the morning you'll be.....

I still havn't got the angle on this you know

Archived