IGNORED

Westwood

Guest The Traveller

Guest The Traveller

chris westwood would be a good signing had a good season with hartlepool and is available on a bosman. i think he would be good alongside heywood. plus it would keep danny coles on his toes.

Guest MaloneFM

I don't believe any Radio 1 dj's are any cop at the football lark. Having seen them in action at the Gate in the 80's.

So don't bother signing the following:

Westwood (who apparetnly is 'in dah house giving a big shout out to his pussy')

mouthy untalented Moyles the cheap Chris Evans

Diddy David Hamilton

Noel out of touch Edmonds

However we should sign David Jacobs who broke Tom Finneys leg in the 3rd round of the FA cup in 1964 by going over the top. Finney stood up, they shook hands, then he collapsed screaming.

Gentlemen playing a mans game

Guest Tactical Genius

TG notes that Danny Coles' performances last year were similar to Annie Nightingale's Sunday evening request show in that he tried to please everyone from up and down the country.

Guest mesa boogie
Yes 'boom' indeed you scruffy tousled haired little scamp.... blink.gif

Couldn't imagine old Susan Osman on Radio Borstle 'cumin' atcha playin' the fresh beats from the streets' like Old Man Westwood.

Guest MaloneFM
Couldn't imagine old Susan Osman on Radio Borstle 'cumin' atcha playin' the fresh beats from the streets' like Old Man Westwood.

You open the wrong door at 5:30 while her slap is being applied with a trowel and she'll come at you love.

Not with a fresh beat-with her bloody broomstick!

Guest mesa boogie
You open the wrong door at 5:30 while her slap is being applied with a trowel and she'll come at you love.

Not with a fresh beat-with her bloody broomstick!

Or Chris Vacher's wig?!

Guest MaloneFM

Wig love?

AT this stage can I just say a jolly good morning to the Thought Police and that Mr Boogie has never worked with such a fine presenter as Mr Vacher and I am putting that wrong to right. Therefore no bans are necessairy here. Move along there's nothing to see.

He calls it a hair weave. And that purple nose? Hay fever. In October? blink.gif

Archived