IGNORED

Top 5 Crisp Flavours

Red Finesse

Oh my word....can I just say that y'all have some bizarre crisps??? blink.gif I remember my first job in the UK was at a takeaway in Bath (Slices, used to be located next to The Huntsman and I believe it is now the site of Retro-to-Go). Anyway, I was always confounded by the thought of Worcester sauce and chicken flavour crisps. My customers would ask for some random bag of crisps and I'd just stand there and look confused. Pickled onion?? Fish 'n' chips?? Marmite flavour??? (Gag!) I'm about to commit blasphemy here, but I can't stand salt and vinegar!! <Kelly falls to her knees> Please forgive me! I'm a Yankee!! smile.gif

I do like Spicy Nick Naks, Paprika Pringles, Cheese Quavers, Cool Original Doritos, and Walkers Ready Salted (though, I would buy anything Gary Lineker tried to sell me. wub.gif ). My sister absolutely adores Twiglets. I think they taste like they've been dipped in burnt coffee and liquid tree - but they're growing on me. *However*, I still refuse to eat "fresh" marmite and bovril...that stuff is just nastaaaay!

.....Kelly smile.gif

Oh my word....can I just say that y'all have some bizarre crisps???  blink.gif  I remember my first job in the UK was at a takeaway in Bath (Slices, used to be located next to The Huntsman and I believe it is now the site of Retro-to-Go).  Anyway, I was always confounded by the thought of Worcester sauce and chicken flavour crisps. My customers would ask for some random bag of crisps and I'd just stand there and look confused.  Pickled onion??  Fish 'n' chips??  Marmite flavour???  (Gag!)  I'm about to commit blasphemy here, but I can't stand salt and vinegar!!  <Kelly falls to her knees>  Please forgive me!  I'm a Yankee!!  smile.gif

I do like Spicy Nick Naks, Paprika Pringles, Cheese Quavers, Cool Original Doritos, and Walkers Ready Salted (though, I would buy anything Gary Lineker tried to sell me.  wub.gif ).  My sister absolutely adores Twiglets. I think they taste like they've been dipped in burnt coffee and liquid tree - but they're growing on me.  *However*, I still refuse to eat "fresh" marmite and bovril...that stuff is just nastaaaay!

.....Kelly smile.gif

It's ok Kelly, I'm a Brit I still don't understand 'Pickled Onion' flavour either!

God this is hard.

Prawn cocktail - any brand!

Mc Coys Salt and Vinegar.

Those Doritos the ones in the blue packet, the cool flavour ones

Bugles, they don't make them in this country anymore, had some in America recently.

Pringles - salt and vinegar, or sour cream!

I didn't see any bugles in America, but I've seen them fairly recently in the UK at some point, I'm sure of it!

It's ok Kelly, I'm a Brit I still don't understand 'Pickled Onion' flavour either!

You know, I just asked my ex-boyfriend what his favourite flavour of crisps is and he said Pickled Onion! In the 8 years we were together, I only once did I see him eating a bag of pickled onion crisps! Hmph! I bet he knew better than to eat those in front of me.

Oh well, in return, he made fun of our American flavours saying, "You lot have no imagination. Cream & Chives? So 20th century."

.....Kelly smile.gif

(American chips? Give me KC Masterpice BBQ! Woot!)

Guest Burnell4rovers

1) minge flavour (scampi fries)

2) pickled onion monster munch

3) salt and vinigar walkers

4) cheese and onion walkers

5) cheese watsits

Archived