IGNORED

Hengrove Park

zookeeper

Well it seems that the council is starting to think about doing something about the appaling lack of sports complex in Bristol on Hengrove Park and built a sport centre complex, with 3 swimming and a 100 station gym (can't imagine JJB will be too happy with it though).

Anyone know anymore inside details about this?

Edit: just to add the link to the evil post story

Evil Post (probably) getting my hopes up

Yeh i have been there it is superb! The swimming pool is a luxery it also has 2 jucuzzi which are so relaxing just after you run 6 miles. They have every machine you can think of there it is very clean. Worth visiting its £10 a day there but you will be there for atleast 4 hours and that is no lie! If you can make it regulary it is £35 a month which i think is very cheap as you can go in whenever you want!

Yeh i have been there it is superb! The swimming pool is a luxery it also has 2 jucuzzi which are so relaxing just after you run 6 miles. They have every machine you can think of there it is very clean. Worth visiting its £10 a day there but you will be there for atleast 4 hours and that is no lie! If you can make it regulary it is £35 a month which i think is very cheap as you can go in whenever you want!

Sorry but are you trying to advertise JJ "Chav Vill" B?

How do you spend 4 hours there?

Whichurch sports center USED to be ok!  shifty.gif

After playing football over there tonight for an hour, I can honestly say I hate that place. No sort of air conditioning at all, and if you get too many players (13-14 tonight) you have no space at all.

Much prefer the Beeches in Briz.

To be honest, that place has it's day. A new sports centre/complex is needed around here.

After playing football over there tonight for an hour, I can honestly say I hate that place. No sort of air conditioning at all, and if you get too many players (13-14 tonight) you have no space at all.

Much prefer the Beeches in Briz.

To be honest, that place has it's day. A new sports centre/complex is needed around here.

Aye, tis in need of an urgent cash injection. Cant see anything around Knowle/Hengrove/Hartcliffe/Whitchurch being and staying any good.

And before i get attacked i live in knowle all be it the better side of the wells road and used to attend hengrove and have many friends in the area farmer.gif

well you can go on all the machines will take upto about 2 hours! Then go for a swim for an hour.Then you can sit in the jacuzi and go in the sauna.

Ahhh.. but you shouldn't go on all the machines in one go!! It is better to go three or four times a week and concentrate on certain muscles which don't relate ie

Mon = back & bicep, Weds = chest & tricep, Fri = Shoulders, abs & legs.. etc

This gives each muscle grouping time to rebuild after being broken down.

Aye, tis in need of an urgent cash injection. Cant see anything around Knowle/Hengrove/Hartcliffe/Whitchurch being and staying any good.

And before i get attacked i live in knowle all be it the better side of the wells road and used to attend hengrove and have many friends in the area  farmer.gif

I thought this when first reading it but the St Pauls sports complex seems to be holding up okay.

Done properly it could stay nice.

Archived