IGNORED

Hattrick

bcfc seattle

I'm a Hattrick Player if any one ever wants a game ?? (although already have a friendly booked this week)

Team name - Bristol City Greats

Team number - 60091

www.hattrick.org for anyone that wants to join.

dude you got to get a training program going and get a new coach.

dude you got to get a training program going and get a new coach

I cant afford a new coach at the moment ! cash flow problems from ground improvements ! Although did sign a player a few weeks ago with a view to making him my coach next season.

As for a training program - any tips ?? i generally just change it form Defending, general, and shooting once in a while !

I cant afford a new coach at the moment ! cash flow problems from ground improvements ! Although did sign a player a few weeks ago with a view to making him my coach next season.

As for a training program - any tips ??  i generally just change it form Defending, general, and shooting once in a while !

training is next to useless with a weak coach. you should go for at least a passable trainer with poor leadership (if you can't afford a solid one).

Training general is useless as is shooting. You need to pick one of winger(cross passes), scoring, playmaking or defending. And load up with trainees with at least a passable main skill and as young as you cna afford (17 is ideal) then make sure they only play in either the league or friendly game (one but not both) and in the position you are training. to optomize training you need to pick a formation that allows the most players to be trained ex: I train scoring so i play 3-4-3 I bought a bunch of 17 year old passable scoring/inad. passing guys when i started (ok a month or so after when i figured out what i was doing) for 15-50k now these guys are popping to world class I sold one a couple weeks ago for 3.6Million. Training is the only way to make real money in the game.

Just have to remember friendlies don't count for anything (I got thrashed in mine today 11-0 but have not lost a game that counts all season, ok i lost on pk's in the cup)

Archived