IGNORED

Swindon

bcfcchris2016

yea, but i said the last Home game of the season. The Swindon Fans Have to stay in the stadium to watch City lift the league 1 trophy right in front of them. I do think though that Southend on the last game of the season is a joke though. Would of prefered a team closer to us not a team close to Scotland if my Geographys right sleeping.gif

yea, but i said the last Home game of the season.  The Swindon Fans Have to stay in the stadium to watch City lift the league 1 trophy right in front of them. I do think though that Southend on the last game of the season is a joke though. Would of prefered a team closer to us  not a team close to Scotland if my Geographys right  sleeping.gif

Err...Southend=Essex.

Championship party on the beach!

yea, but i said the last Home game of the season.  The Swindon Fans Have to stay in the stadium to watch City lift the league 1 trophy right in front of them. I do think though that Southend on the last game of the season is a joke though. Would of prefered a team closer to us  not a team close to Scotland if my Geographys right  sleeping.gif

Maybe you're thinking of Southport!

Guest east_dundry_red

Mite be wrong hear  razz.gif  but to me southend is not near scotland..... razz.gif  razz.gif

No its more worrying than scotland. ITS NEAR FRANCE!!!!!!!

My first thoughts were, imagine what it would be like for the Swindon fans if we won 3:0 and we secure promotion to the championship that day.

I thought the same.... but trust me my reaction wasn't as good of a feeling than yours.

I miss the County Ground fixture because I'm in the USA... I'm pretty gutted with that... First time in a couple of seasons we haven't faced eachother early on.

We played Southend away first game of the season about 10ish years ago..

What a nightmare, it's miles away!!

blink.gif

Everyone got in free, except me!!

I remember that - 1992. It was their first ever (old) 2nd Division game and we had to go down some steps to the turnstiles, the crush at the bottom got too much and they just opened the gates to let us all in. I went through the gate and got in free whilst the mate I was with got pushed into the turnstiles and had to pay!!

Do you remember the boards at the back of the terreces??

One of our players hit the ball at it during the warm-up, it cannoned off and smacked me on the back of the head, all the City fans behind me started singing:

"On the head, on the head, on the head"

Doh..

laugh.gif

Looks a very difficult Aug start to me snack.gif with Bournemouth,Forest and Hudders away, Donny and Vale at home as well.

We will score but we need that centre back to shore up our creaky defence.

Defence is the key for this season and for a good start dunno.gif

SIGN A CENTRE BACK snack.gif

Archived