IGNORED

Notts F

• Admin
rofl2br.gif

Didnt read last bit ^^

And don't correct my grammer

Forum Rules:

<snip>

5. Text Speak - There is no limit to the number of characters you can use in your messages so please post messages that we can all understand!

</snip>

I don't believe for one second that you think "y" to be the correct spelling of why!

Guest bristolbred

You can forget going up by train if it remains a 19:45 K/O, disapointed2se.gif

as the last train from Nottingham to Bristol will be leaving 3 minutes BEFORE the match starts!!, doh.gif

So coach, car, or an overnight stay!!, chant6ez.gif

city.gifwink.gif

I can't believe that we are playing Forest on a Monday night, what a let down.

I had defo penned that in as great away day out.........I wonder if this could now be our first live game on Sky TV, or was this decision made on Police advice? disapointed2se.gif  banghead.gif

Gillingham away on Boxing Day that's even worse! Why don't they give out local fixtures over Xmas? banghead.gifbanghead.gif

The second last time I saw Notts Forest was away in the League Cup Semis.

Tough decision with 10mins to go. Leave immediately and get the last train back to Manchester where I was living. Or stay till the end.

Needless to say I spent the night on a freezing cold Birmingham New Street platform.

Ahh, jumpers for goalposts isn't it?

The good old days...

• Admin
Gillingham away on Boxing Day that's even worse! Why don't they give out local fixtures over Xmas? banghead.gif  banghead.gif

They'll probably change it to a 12pm ko too like they usually do with our Boxing Day fixtures just cos they can sad.gif

Who fancies setting off at 8am the day after Xmas Day?

Archived