IGNORED

Marcus Stewart T - Shirts

Guest Sharpy50

Guest Sharpy50

I'm all for making money for the club, but having paid my £10 and received my Marcus Stewart 'Bristol Born and Red' shirt I cant help but think that its a bit of a rip off!!!

The T shirt and print are really cheap and i guess after a few washes the print will probably wash out. It is just horrible and looks like it cost about 50p to make!!!! anyone else experienced this?

By the way yes I know I'm a mug for buying one in the 1st place! lesson learned here = don't go internet shopping whilst drunk!!!

city.gif

Sorry to hear they aren't up to the quality of the Incider ones, but we had no sway over the supplier used.

There are some old incider ones over at ebay at the moment wink.gif

I like my Marcus T-shirt (got one yesterday along with the new shirt) it doesnt look that cheap to me, the pic of Marcus isnt that great, but then what do you expect for a tenner.

The material of the shirt feels a lot lot different, again, not necessarily in a bad way, but just not used to it. The arms feel bigger than I'm used to, bit baggier, but then I have got ickle arms.

On the whole I am quite pleased really, just have to get used to DAS not being on the front instead of this dodgy car dealership!

Dollymarie

Guest we8thegas
I'm all for making money for the club, but having paid my £10 and received my Marcus Stewart 'Bristol Born and Red' shirt I cant help but think that its a bit of a rip off!!!

The T shirt and print are really cheap and i guess after a few washes the print will probably wash out. It is just horrible and looks like it cost about 50p to make!!!! anyone else experienced this?

By the way yes I know I'm a mug for buying one in the 1st place! lesson learned here = don't go internet shopping whilst drunk!!!

city.gif

every cheap and nasty shirt sold puts a tenner into the clubs coffers to help toward things like star signings,ground redevelopment etc.etc whistling.gif

fair play to them,spend 50p to pull in a tenner,that's business wink.gif

Oh and the pic of Marcus you see on the main site (when he is holding the stewart £10 shirts,) well that t-shirt isnt much like what you actually get, so they must have made one specially with a more detailed pic on, cos mine aint that clear.

Maybe I'll take a pic of it and show you all.

Dollymarie

Archived