IGNORED

City Make It Into World Cup 2006 Headlines!

Tim S

Well sort of!

I just found this story about Germany 2006 and their new mascot for the tournament, and found a bit about City that made me chuckle and brought back memories!!!

Germany 2006 Mascot

Read about half way down..... it seems they have the facts about the story wrong though - it happened at half time not pre-match!!

Well sort of!

I just found this story about Germany 2006 and their new mascot for the tournament, and found a bit about City that made me chuckle and brought back memories!!!

Germany 2006 Mascot

Read about half way down..... it seems they have the facts about the story wrong though - it happened at half time not pre-match!!

And when we played Wolves at home, our youngsters started singing the pigs are coming to get you to Wolfie and his missus and they b******d off!!

Beleive our Cat got a medal for stopping the fight?

When fake animals attack

Take Wolfie, the mascot of another English soccer team, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Wolfie used to rally the crowds with playful and endearing kick-arounds with the opposing mascots before his team took to the pitch. That is until the arrival of Bristol City's Three Little Pigs. In front of a television audience of millions, Wolfie lost his cool in the pre-match contest and ended up battling all three pigs in a pitch-side punch-up. Needless to say, he never worked in that town again.

Guest MaloneFM
In front of a television audience of millions, Wolfie lost his cool in the pre-match contest and ended up battling all three pigs in a pitch-side punch-up. Needless to say, he never worked in that town again.

Television audeience of MILLIONS? TOWN? GOAL? HUTCHINS?

Should read 'a half wit in a moth eaten suit threw his toys put of the pram and got a shoeing from the three little pigs today. They are the only decent thing to be associated with the late Coldseal Windows. Their radio adverts certainly stank the place up good.

This fiasco of a day was topped off by Sideshow Bob scoring before he was carted off back to Springfield chokey for trying to kill Bart Simpson. Havn't we all wanted to do that? I know I have.

Bristol has been a CITY for over 600 years. And there is only on team in Bristol.

Roger Malone, voice of sport, for MaloneFM.'

Guest Tactical Genius

Rog, The way the wolf ran away reminded me of that time you called Andy Batten-Foster a cvnt for spilling your pimms. He was out the door quicker than you could say "gay perm".

Guest MaloneFM
Rog, The way the wolf ran away reminded me of that time you called Andy Batten-Foster a cvnt for spilling your pimms. He was out the door quicker than you could say "gay perm".

Oh what a night it was Tac! Gaiety and laughter and you doing the oil rig impression by standing on your head with a lighter near your ass.

'I say chaps I'm Piper Apha in the north sea' indeed rofl2br.gif

But Button Fastner had to ruin it.

'I'm a helicopter full of big strong butch oil workers, oooh they are all in me at once' he squealed. Waved his arms like a fool and tried to land on you. Remember?

Over went the 'rig', out went the lighter, over went my snifter, both of you landed of Faustus eating pork scratching off the floor as usual. He then growled and bit Button Fastner and before you know it we were all booted out of the Lord Mayors mansion house do.

Course Wyatt thought he was hilarious. Similar cut of cloth I fancy old man.

Archived