IGNORED

Yeovil Away Match

Guest sprout1883

I would imagine this game will be moved from new Years Eve as well, as we are at home, and the police "can't" cope

Being new years eve and all, the police will want to be in bristol

They should go to season ticket holders or be offered to them, with the people who purchased their season tickets first. Before you start shouting i only just made the early bird cut off date.

With tickets being offered to these people , they will not cause any trouble as to jeopardise their own season ticket.

A fair way i think to the true supporter ,who didnt wait for a major signing before committing.

whats their capacity, couldnt we switch it to old trafford or the millenium....

It doesnt have quite the same appeal as the gas would, although very close...

They should go to season ticket holders or be offered to them, with the people who purchased their season tickets first. Before you start shouting i only just made the early bird cut off date.

With tickets being offered to these people , they will not cause any trouble as to jeopardise their own season ticket.

A fair way i think to the true supporter ,who didnt wait for a major signing before committing.

whats their capacity, couldnt we switch it to old trafford or the millenium....

It doesnt have quite the same appeal as the gas would, although very close...

Hi Mark,

The capacity is around 9,400 with the current record of 9,348 being set against Liverpool in the FA Cup the season before last.

I believe you will get 1,500 standing uncovered tickets for the away end. I believe also that there will be very limited seating available although a quick email / phone call to the club might be a good idea to confirm.

The Gas sold out both seasons although the first year, half of them had gone home when the fourth goal went in. laugh.gif

Best wishes

Martin

The Gas sold out both seasons although the first year, half of them had gone home when the fourth goal went in. laugh.gif 

Best wishes

Martin

* CDP trembles with fear *

Am really looking forward to seeing your lot in action this year.

Good Luck (obviously not so much against us but hey innocent.gif )

Archived