IGNORED

Best And Worst

Bubble

Its Friday I'm bored and this is slow today so here goes.

Who do you think City's best player will be next year and why? Who will be the worst? Also who do you think is the best and worst non city players in the division?

This wll hopefully kill some time banghead.gif

I think Cole Skuse will really shine next season. He looks to have an awful lot of talent. Anyinsah ought to prove exciting too if he can realise his potential.

As for the worst, well I wouldn't like to say. I'm not expecting much from Murray but if he gets his confidence up then who knows?

i do agree that Cole Skuse will be a very promising player next season, But i think Scott Brown will have a better season. He has a great shot on him, accurate passing and he is very strong, and he is still young, Golbourne will also impress. As will Leroy and Stewart up front

Clayton Fortune is someone i have never rated, and i think he will have another struggling season. And also Scott Murray (very sad to say it)

I agree with both of you - Its almost a make a break year for Murray he will either come back with a bang or diappear into the wilderness - I think we all hope that he comes back with a bang as an effective Murray is a very good player

Guest RobofBristol

The beauty of having so many youngsters coming through is that any one of them could make a big breakthrough like Lita did last season.

Can see Carey being complacent and i have always felt what he brings to the side could be done by any average league 1 player. Then there are his faults as well such as crossing from too deep.

Guest Tactical Genius
Biggest let down- Marcus Stewart (unpoular decision)

Unpopular, even, but probably correct.

Now that all the fuss has died down it is refreshing to know that those who don't see the reason for him to be here are a growing band.

Guest BristolRed
Phillips? worst, what are you on about, he was one of our best players last season aswell!!!

the thread is about next year, not last year you fool.

Phillips is crap IMHO, I would prefer someone will a little more talent.

Guest alex1089

I know this is about next year but how can you slate phillips like that? He is quality and he is still learning. His shot stopping is second to none and he is the best keeper in our division tbh.

Guest alex1089

The reason phillips wasent as good in the air was also because we dident have a ballwinningcentrehalf which would have limited the amount of goals from corners.

Guest BristolRed
You idiot.

Player of the Season in many fans eyes.

don't call me an idiot, your the idoit mate, we would be in the champion hsip if we had better keeper and not somone who sucks and cant save a ball for his life

Strangely no one is commenting on the best and worst players outside of our team. Let me throw one in the ring............... I think heff will have a great season, I am not saying he is any better than what we have but I just have this feeling he may well have a blinder

don't call me an idiot, your the idoit mate, we would be in the champion hsip if we had better keeper and not somone who sucks and cant save a ball for his life

Give it a rest Bristolred, its clear you don't know what the hell your talking about so why don't you ask mummy to put your Pokemon back on, gotta catch em all remember!

Evocare - Quality! Agree with all you have said - top and desrved reponse

Couldn't agree more , Phillips is a class act , as for the thread (anyone remember that) I think Anyisah will be the surprise package and Fortune will be the clown.

For other teams , Hefferman will do well and anyone from Swindon (is there any left ? devil.gif ) will be filth

Best-Stewart cause he,s going to show all you doubters that he means business.Absoulute quality finisher.Good footballing brain

Worst-Clayton Fortune.not saying he will play badly all the time but needs far too long on the ball.He may not get many games anyway.Followed closely by Bradley Orr.Great engine but the driver sucks.

other players in our league

Worst

Hope everyone has a **** season.

Best

Lee Trundle the showman or Lee Matthews.Had a good end to the season and looks fitter than EVER

This is a very interesting thread! I get really fed up with the people who constantly slate Stevie Phillips. People just seem to think the goalie is to blame everytime a goal goes in, when it is the defences fault for clearing it in the first place for headed goals. He is an excellent shot stopper and there aren't many better keepers in this league.

I am also pleased to see not everyone is jumping up and down over the arrival of Marcus Stewart. It invites the boo boys back to Ashton Gate who boo whenever we draw or loose at home and they will be the first ones to slag him off if he doesn't get a hat-trick every game. I think we needed a striker but not him because I am worried Brooker (who is a quality target man) will be on the bench a lot.

Archived