IGNORED

Keeper

i_am_red

I always seem to do what tinnion does and have no keeper on the bench but a defender, centre mid, winger and 2 strikers. Yet my keeper always gets injured and I have to bring on an outfield player in goal ala peacock and whenever the opposition break they score, so i am now thinking about a keeper on the bench.

So how many people have keepers on their bench

I used to always keep a GK on the bench but i havent ever had to bring one on so id thought id take the risk and not have a GK on the bench. I didnt have a GK on the bench for the whole of last season and my GK never got injured but if I was in a cup final or a really important match then id probably put a GK on the bench just in case

I always have one, just in case. This has unfortunately, led me sometimes to accidentally puttin' on the wrong substitute and having a goalkeeper in goals and another outfield!

I done that on a few occasion on a old city game on FM. I had Phillips in goal and Stowell playing alongside Brooker biggrin.gif

Guest markreynolds1986

Clint Davis is always warming my bench , Needed him a few times and usually play him in LDV always does a good job for me chant6ez.gif

Archived