IGNORED

Two Questions

Redminster

How did you get into supporting City?

and

Where are you from originally?

Got into supporting City because: Closest league team

From: Chilton Polden, Somerset (between Glastonbury and Bridgwater)

Thought it would be interesting to find out the different reasons for supporting City and a census on where everyone's from (expecting South Bristol will be most common whistling.gif )

Support City because of my late grandfather and Uncle (who still supports city and sits in the same seat in the Dolman since it's been built).

Originally from Horfield, lived 26 years next door to the Memorial Ground (Rovers moved in, I moved out !). My parents still live there.

MM

I was born in Paignton but moved to Bristol when I was eleven. Iain Watkins is to blame for why I support City as he introduced me to them when I was about 13. We were on our way down from the old second division, into the third, then the fourth.... Never looked back since.

Scooter Red

Got into supporting City from playing as them in a football manager game when i was 9. (Possibly the worst reason ever) That developed into looking out for them, leading into full-on supporting them since i was 14.

I'm from Kilwinning in Scotland. 12 miles away from Kilmarnock FC. I go and see them play a couple of games a season, but i'm City all the way.

Guest Simonty

Dad supports City, so I was brought up to support them, I'm so glad my dad isn't a gashead!! Plus they r my local team.

I'm from Bristol, proper Bristolian!!

Guest BCFCWigg

Born in Gloucester.

Dads family are City, Mums Gas. Fortunately when I was growing up I lived with my Grandparents on my Dads side so I went Red.

Got into supporting City from playing as them in a football manager game when i was 9.  (Possibly the worst reason ever) That developed into looking out for them, leading into full-on supporting them since i was 14.

I'm from Kilwinning in Scotland. 12 miles away from Kilmarnock FC. I go and see them play a couple of games a season, but i'm City all the way.

Wow!! city.gif

As the T birds say - Tell me more, Tell me more, Tell me more....!!!

Got into supporting City from playing as them in a football manager game when i was 9.  (Possibly the worst reason ever) That developed into looking out for them, leading into full-on supporting them since i was 14.

Haha thats excellent! city.gif

I kinda have a softspot for Bromsgrove for the same reasons!

Think Premier Manager 92/93 on the PC and i took them all the way to the top!

Wooo!

Archived