IGNORED

Yeovil Fans On Local News Last Night

Guest Neo

They were being interviewed about the Manager staying, but, I digress in to football matters which will never do.

Did anybody see them? 3 interviewed. How they can claim not to be inbred is beyond a joke.

The first was a bloke who resembled the annoying frog in all ways except the frog has more teeth. He was spitting and slurring his way through the interview; thank god for glass wipers. You looked at his face and it juut screamed "I pay for it"!

Next came the female minotaur in her England shirt who talked all sorts of crap and was total chav-wench. I wouldn't touch her with Malone's.

Next in his England hat was, what can only be presumed as, her "bo" complete with ginger hair and glasses thicker than she was.

You just know that if horse-girl can conceive in one of her two wombs that something in between alien v predator is going to be the end result.

After all, Munter and Munter produce Little Munt.

Great television and to keep it topical to City so it can stay in this forum, makes you proud that we have a chance to go there on New Years Eve, get ratted and compliment them on their radiant beauty. englandsmile4wf.gifenglandsmile4wf.gif

All the Yeovil fans are t***s. They all seem to be women or wierd men and your post has just prooved that. I can tell you now I can't wait to play them because they need to be silenced, not that they make much noise anyway and they hardly celebrated at all when they got promoted last season. If Johnson had left they would have been totally screwed up this season I recon

All the Yeovil fans are t***s.  They all seem to be women or wierd men and your post has just prooved that.  I can tell you now I can't wait to play them because they need to be silenced, not that they make much noise anyway and they hardly celebrated at all when they got promoted last season.  If Johnson had left they would have been totally screwed up this season I recon

Oi! I'm neither a t***, a woman or a weird man! But I am a Yeovil fan.

Cannot understand how you know we were so quiet with our celebrations. There was a great atmosphere all season as we are still new boys visiting new grounds. Can't wait to visit AG in April as I never thought we would ever be on equal terms.

Looking forward to playing you this season - have lots of friends who are City fans as I live in the mighty Kingswood.

Good luck for the coming season. Pretty sure you will go up, possibly with a record of P46 W44 D0 L2......

Best wishes

Martin

Guest mesa boogie
Oi! I'm neither a t***, a woman or a weird man! But I am a Yeovil fan.

Steady on Martin, I've met you quite a few times and to be frank that above statement is arguable on 3 counts. laugh.gif

Guest Tactical Genius
Did anybody see them?  3 interviewed.  How they can claim not to be inbred is beyond a joke.

Were they asked? That would have made for good television.

Were they asked? That would have made for good television.

Unfortunately not.

I think it was a case of a picture telling a thousand words so no real need.

Although, that said, not very fair on our blind citizens is it? (albeit number 1's dribbling lack of comprehension did give a strong vocal indication in his case).

To be fair to munter and munter they could at least speak. But acne, scary hair, sweaty jug-stains and buck-teeth at tea-time? Paleeeze, no more HTV! biggrin.gif

They were being interviewed about the Manager staying, but, I digress in to football matters which will never do.

Did anybody see them?  3 interviewed.  How they can claim not to be inbred is beyond a joke.

The first was a bloke who resembled the annoying frog in all ways except the frog has more teeth.  He was spitting and slurring his way through the interview; thank god for glass wipers.  You looked at his face and it juut screamed "I pay for it"!

Next came the female minotaur in her England shirt who talked all sorts of crap and was total chav-wench.  I wouldn't touch her with Malone's.

Next in his England hat was, what can only be presumed as, her "bo" complete with ginger hair and glasses thicker than she was.

You just know that if horse-girl can conceive in one of her two wombs that something in between alien v predator is going to be the end result.

Great television and to keep it topical to City so it can stay in this forum, makes you proud that we have a chance to go there on New Years Eve, get ratted and compliment them on their radiant beauty.  englandsmile4wf.gif  englandsmile4wf.gif

Quite laughable really, coming from someone who looks like John Merrick snack.gif

Quite laughable really, coming from someone who looks like John Merrick  snack.gif

I can't give the standard reply here biggrin.gif I'll tell you where to go over yonder site later! devil.gif

Besides, as Chard and Yeovil are twinned and you have approx. 4 stomachs, 3 nipples and 13 toes, hardly an oil painting yourself "Plug" are you? farmer.gif

All the Yeovil fans are t***s.  They all seem to be women or wierd men and your post has just prooved that.  I can tell you now I can't wait to play them because they need to be silenced, not that they make much noise anyway and they hardly celebrated at all when they got promoted last season.  If Johnson had left they would have been totally screwed up this season I recon

Love you too hug.gif

The first was a bloke who resembled the annoying frog in all ways except the frog has more teeth.  He was spitting and slurring his way through the interview; thank god for glass wipers.  You looked at his face and it juut screamed "I pay for it"!

Next came the female minotaur in her England shirt who talked all sorts of crap and was total chav-wench.  I wouldn't touch her with Malone's.

Great television and to keep it topical to City so it can stay in this forum, makes you proud that we have a chance to go there on New Years Eve, get ratted and compliment them on their radiant beauty.  englandsmile4wf.gif  englandsmile4wf.gif

This is exactly the sort of bile that created the bad feeling between Yeovil fans and gasheads last season.

You sunshine know (I tried to say a naughty word) all. I assume you are a little boy still at school, if so I hope your mummy teaches you manners - if not, I hope I meet you personally in order to do so.

I left Bristol 16 years ago aged 23, and have settled down here - and I can tell you that in my experiences, there are an equal number of the people you describe in Bristol as well. Further more, I would say that there is a lot less crime, more employment and a larger IQ (Oh yes, I have spent many an evening in 'Artcliffe, Nawl, Bemmy etc, so I speak with a little experience here) - Oh and I probably have more Bristolian and Yeovil mates than you if your post is anything to go by!

This forum is supposed to be about Football. If you want a situation where the only people posting those wishing to create bad feeling, then you are going the right way.

Let me tell you, Bristol is not some kind of cultural supremo of the south west (though you probably ate some culture with your yoghurt). If you don't believe me, then I suggest you get an education, and a better understanding of the ways of the world sunny.

Is this 'inbred' enough for you?

Back to the football....good luck and listen and learn. banghead.gif

This is exactly the sort of bile that created the bad feeling between Yeovil fans and gasheads last season.

You sunshine know (I tried to say a naughty word) all.  I assume you are a little boy still at school, if so I hope your mummy teaches you manners - if not, I hope I meet you personally in order to do so.

I left Bristol 16 years ago aged 23, and have settled down here - and I can tell you that in my experiences, there are an equal number of the people you describe in Bristol as well.  Further more, I would say that there is a lot less crime, more employment and a larger IQ (Oh yes, I have spent many an evening in 'Artcliffe, Nawl, Bemmy etc, so I speak with a little experience here) - Oh and I probably have more Bristolian and Yeovil mates than you if your post is anything to go by!

This forum is supposed to be about Football.  If you want a situation where the only people posting those wishing to create bad feeling, then you are going the right way.

Let me tell you, Bristol is not some kind of cultural supremo of the south west (though you probably ate some culture with your yoghurt).  If you don't believe me, then I suggest you get an education, and a better understanding of the ways of the world sunny.

Is this 'inbred' enough for you?

Back to the football....good luck and listen and learn. banghead.gif

Calm down son. Don't take things so seriously!

And he's not at school, as this picture proves (he's the one at the back): laugh.gif

user posted image

Calm down son. Don't take things so seriously!

And he's not at school, as this picture proves (he's the one at the back):  laugh.gif

user posted image

Christ............He's not exactly in a position to comment on anyone's looks. In fact in the 'who looks the most like a hillbilly' takes, I would say he was on thin ice dunno.gif

Look I was born in Somerset but I do think Neo has a valid point.

Although personally speaking my sister is not my mother and my uncle ain't my brother, there are undoubtedly a hell of a lot of inbreds living in and around the Yeovil area. It's the same with Forest Green.

Can't we just leave it at that?

farmer.gif

Christ............He's not exactly in a position to comment on anyone's looks.  In fact in the 'who looks the most like a hillbilly' takes, I would say he was on thin ice  dunno.gif

Course I can comment on people's looks.

Firstly, there are a lot of muppets in Yeovil, i've been there for the friendly last year and apart from one tart with a skirt up her arse which nearly caused me to pile in to the car in front, I couldn't tell the males from the females from the cattle.

Secondly, hillbillies tend to have an abundance of hair and as you can clearly see I don't. So how you assess I look like one is beyond me, but, I can tell from your post above, intelligence isn't quite your thing is it?

As for this is the sort of thing that created bad feeling? So? You're a local rival and I hope we stuff your sorry team out of site. I don't want to hug tree's with you or go to your local barn dance; just want to simply drink your lager and watch you lose. And I want to see the girl in the skirt again! devil.gif

As for your ickle threat, hardly the way to build friendly rivalry is it? I'm almost considering not coming to Yeovil again as there is obviously a thug culture if your post is anything to go by.

I hope your mummy teaches you manners - if not, I hope I meet you personally in order to do so.

This is exactly the sort of bile that creates bad feeling between football fans globally. Petty threats have no place in society or on here. This is unnecessary and completely rids your post of validity for me.

It is a shame, more elequently made your points may be valid...

PS - Lets not be too harsh on Neo's looks... he clearly has a few years under his belt and can still make it around a football pitch ohmy.gifwink.gif

Archived