IGNORED

Danny Wilson

Bubble

Guest we8thegas
He didn't mention or even so much as allude to us in any way.

Grow up.

he doesn't have to mention us to have a dig,just f---ing saying the pr|ck comes out with some $h|t that seems directed at his treatment by us banghead.gif

f--- off wilson fan razz.gif

action-smiley-028.gif has a dig then forks off,d--khead disapointed2se.gif

he doesn't have to mention us to have a dig,just f---ing saying the pr|ck comes out with some $h|t that seems directed at his treatment by us banghead.gif

f--- off wilson fan razz.gif

action-smiley-028.gif has a dig then forks off,d--khead disapointed2se.gif

Er I can't read any reference to us in that at all - what I think he's is saying "job satisfaction is more important than money" is that he's happy where he is and has turned down what would probably have been quite a big pay rise. I'm no fan of his either but I think you're overeacting

Guest Bub The Zombie

the bloke was the most overrated boring tacticly stupid manager i think i have ever seen ( apart from pulis) and he wasted shed loads of cash in the process!

and then thought he would pull the wool over our eyes with the same line...

" this club needs stabilty and it might take a few years to do it"

but hey i will waste money on some crap players and give you as my last game in charge , the worst city preformance of all time against brighton at cardiff.

what a ######!!!

Guest ashtonyate
the bloke was the most overrated boring tacticly stupid manager i think i have ever seen ( apart from pulis) and he wasted shed loads of cash in the process!

and then thought he would pull the wool over our eyes with the same line...

" this club needs stabilty and it might take a few years to do it"

but hey i will waste money on some crap players and give you as my last game in charge , the worst city preformance of all time against brighton at cardiff.

what a ######!!!

You are so right

Guest we8thegas
Er I can't read any reference to us in that at all - what I think he's is saying "job satisfaction is more important than money" is that he's happy where he is and has turned down what would probably have been quite a big pay rise.  I'm no fan of his either but I think you're overeacting

Wilson claims that he could not turn his back on MK Dons, as he feels they have tremendous potential.
meaning he turned his back on us as we don't.

Sometimes job satisfaction comes before money

all what we paid him and he had a top3 team and no satisfaction working for us,his failure meant we had to make cutbacks and he threw the dummy out and walked disapointed2se.gif

Guest we8thegas
You Wilson slater get my goat. He did his best and just (3 times missed out on promotion). Danny gave it as he saw it: I personally enjoyed his straight talking. Wilson slaters grow up and move on: he has

You Wilson fans get my goat. He did his best and just wasn't good enough (3 times missed out on promotion). Danny gave it as he saw it: I personally enjoyed his exit. Wilson fan can you grow up and move on: he hasn't obviously,still bears a grudge,still over-rated laugh.gif

Guest ashtonyate
You Wilson slater get my goat. He did his best and just (3 times missed out on promotion). Danny gave it as he saw it: I personally enjoyed his straight talking. Wilson slaters grow up and move on: he has

Wilson did not get us promoted the team was crap he had too go. I think tinnion will be a better bet to take this club foward.I don't wish wilson any harm but i am glad he went when he did after Cardiff.

Guest BeNeRz
Who forking cares?? He couldnt do the biz with us...he paid for it.......he aint a good manager, he never was, just good pr fooled us into getting him.

and here we are............ disapointed2se.gif

You What?

Wilson is a great manager and has done alot for city end of day he saved mk dons from relegation in a short space of time..

Was a premiership manager..

End of day you cant say he aint a good manager imo

Guest we8thegas
You What?

he saved mk dons from relegation in a short space of time..

torquay saved them from relegation not wilson wink.gif

i never owned a pair of those rose tinted danny wilson glasses razz.gif

still a few pairs about whistling.gif

Guest we8thegas
He was sacked actually, but don't let the facts get in the way of your argument.

He was sacked supposedly,truth is he couldn't work with the staff cut-backs after the brighton play-off farce which he cost us shedloads so he walked out and joined franchise f.c who only avioded the drop thanks to Torquay

Guest we8thegas
... And not forgetting that Wrexham were docked 10 points. If they had not been, MKD would have been up **** creek a long time before the end of the season...

damn right

I was always quite impartial to Wilson.....He had long enough to get us up and blew it with play-off final tactics that made Tinnions early tactics seem genius.

We needed to try someone new after that and I was glad he left, but with good wishes....... Until he snubbed Tins at their place. Now, personally I think stuff him. Tins gave his best years for City under Wilson and didn't deserve that sort of attitude thrown his way. Most of what we8thegas said I disagree with (OTT to be honest), but when he said Wilson holds a grudge...he ain't wrong!!!!

It's time to put the Wilson era behind us and hope that Tins can succeed where DW failed. The signings he's made this close season, and the performances towards the end of last would suggest that he's getting there. praying smiley.gif

I'm sorry but We8the gas gives the predicted response of a fickle supporter. I don't remember too many complaints when we won 11 on the bounce. I remember the supporters singing 'One Danny Wilson' at Oldham with no dissenting voices. 3 months later you are all calling him what for. Cheap and nasty and generally leaves a bad taste.

Guest we8thegas
I'm sorry but We8the gas gives the predicted response of a fickle supporter. I don't remember too many complaints when we won 11 on the bounce. I remember the supporters singing 'One Danny Wilson' at Oldham with no dissenting voices. 3 months later you are all calling him what for. Cheap and nasty and generally leaves a bad taste.

o.k so it's just me then who does'nt rate him or his tactics,excuse me but he cheated me out of my money for the play-off final and f---ed up the top spot,fickle my arse.Very p---ed off he wasted 4 yrs for f--- all banghead.gif

11 on the bounce then bottled it or lost the plot,you decide blink.gif

o.k so it's just me then who does'nt rate him or his tactics,excuse me but he cheated me out of my money for the play-off final and f---ed up the top spot,fickle my arse.Very p---ed off he wasted 4 yrs for f--- all banghead.gif

11 on the bounce then bottled it or lost the plot,you decide blink.gif

No you aint alone, DW has been and gone. I would love to say he came, he conquered, but alas he didn't and was shown the door (belatedly IMHO).

With the new season fast approaching how about we all forget Danny Wilson and how wonderful/crap he was, and get behind our current manager?

Idea:

Is there any chance of there being a word filter on here that replaces DW's name with:

I'm sure there's a smiley that conveys an average, overpaid, unsuccessful ex-manager but I'm cant be arsed to look

So there razz.gif

Archived