IGNORED

Direct Debit Season Tickets

Taz

Does anybody know when these will be sent out? I know in previous seasons the season ticket has always been sent out after the first payment has left your account, but seeing as you had to pay a deposit this year, I would have thought that they would be here quicker?

Does anybody know when these will be sent out? I know in previous seasons the season ticket has always been sent out after the first payment has left your account, but seeing as you had to pay a deposit this year, I would have thought that they would be here quicker?

city.gif it will be posted out after first payment so u should have it by the end of the first week in july

Sorry but I missed te direct payment deal so;What is the deal with direct debit payments dunno.gif and is it to late to start dunno.gif

Sorry but I missed te direct payment deal so;What is the deal with direct debit payments dunno.gif and is it to late to start dunno.gif

Dunno, best bet is to phone the ticket office on Monday. The only cut off I was aware of was the one for the early bird price which is when I sorted mine.

Archived