IGNORED

Bournemouth(a)

culverhays

I'm looking at going to this game on train from PB via london

was last year pay on day ,either on gate or at ticket office or did you have to get a ticket from ashton gate brfore the game

how many did we take,roughly...ie was away end full?

last season was basically the same fixture (14 aug) so i imagine the crowd size would be similar

Last season was manic for getting tickets for this game. When an extra 150 tickets went on sale at midday a few days before the game they sold out in less than 10 minutes. I remember ringing at 11.58am, being in a que of 5 people and still not getting any!

Was lucky enough to buy some unwanted ones just before the game although I know a few City fans were forced to pay on the day in the home ends.

This year I'll be buying on the morning they come out...

The year before last we completely sold out our end as well, when it was live on sky. Certainly on of the worst matches I've ever been to though, although from what I remember there was quite a good atmosphere.

That was early in the season as well I think, I certainly remember the weather being nice, so it must've been

The year before last we completely sold out our end as well, when it was live on sky. Certainly on of the worst matches I've ever been to though, although from what I remember there was quite a good atmosphere.

That was early in the season as well I think, I certainly remember the weather being nice, so it must've been

I went to that game as well. Cant remember it being sold out though. The game was dire. Must have been the most boring game on sky for a while. sad.gif

Archived