IGNORED

Oasis Tickets For Sale

Rule The Waves

I've got 2/3 tickets going cheap for the gig at the MK bowl on Saturday 9th July.

Gig has completely sold out.

I'm selling 2, with the option of a third if required.

Face value tickets are £32.50 plus booking fee.

If anyone is interested, make me an offer by replying to this or sending me a PM.

Again, these tickets must go!!!

isnt the 9th a friday?

No it isn't wink.gif

I'd love the tickets but getting to Milton Keynes and back is a complete and utter nightmare.

I got back at 5am from the Green Day gig, and don't fancy doing that again!!!

If they had been for the Manchester gig tomorrow I'd have snapped your arm off.

Once or twice.

How was it?

Mate, they were awesome!! started with F * in the Bushes before doing Lyla (which raised a bit of a bounce, then they hit What's the Story and Ciarettes and alcohol and we all went mad!!

I have never seen a bounce like that at any gig I have been to (and I have been to a few!! smile.gif ) and then Champagne Supernova and don't Look Back in Anger were both played so that I could use the vocal chords to theior full talents!

It was awesome... Live Forever was probably the best song, but yeah!! Great atmosphere and great performance. They have so many years of performing left in them!!

One bad point - I have never seen so many fights at a gig.. so many people who got offended at a bit of a whack in the mosh pit.. I think it is partly because there were a lot of pills going around, a lot of charlie about and lots of drink of course, but I think the main reason was the type of music - A rock/metal crowd is just that much friendlier than an Indie crowd.

Mate, they were awesome!! started with F * in the Bushes before doing Lyla (which raised a bit of a bounce, then they hit What's the Story and Ciarettes and alcohol and we all went mad!!

I have never seen a bounce like that at any gig I have been to (and I have been to a few!! smile.gif ) and then Champagne Supernova and don't Look Back in Anger were both played so that I could use the vocal chords to theior full talents! 

It was awesome... Live Forever was probably the best song, but yeah!! Great atmosphere and great performance.  They have so many years of performing left in them!!

One bad point - I have never seen so many fights at a gig.. so many people who got offended at a bit of a whack in the mosh pit.. I think it is partly because there were a lot of pills going around, a lot of charlie about and lots of drink of course, but I think the main reason was the type of music - A rock/metal crowd is just that much friendlier than an Indie crowd.

Where were you standing? I was in the ring at the front, right opposite Noel about 7 rows of people from the very front.

It absolutely blew me away. I thought rock 'n roll star was the song that got the crowd going most. I was shocked that they didnt play Supersonic however, and even though I would have loved them to play Whatever and Columbia I wasn't expecting them to. I did also get pi$$ed on: it was just before Oasis came on, nobody wanted to lose their place and this guy behind me (must have been about 35) decided he'd take a slash up the back of my leg which wasn't that pleasant, but that's rock and roll I spose wink.gif

Having said that, it was an amzing evening and I'm certainly going to be there for the next tour! The Zutons were incredible I thought and the 22-20s were really good as well... not so much cannot be said for the secret machines....

Where were you standing? I was in the ring at the front, right opposite Noel about 7 rows of people from the very front.

It absolutely blew me away. I thought rock 'n roll star was the song that got the crowd going most. I was shocked that they didnt play Supersonic however, and even though I would have loved them to play Whatever and Columbia I wasn't expecting them to. I did also get pi$$ed on: it was just before Oasis came on, nobody wanted to lose their place and this guy behind me (must have been about 35) decided he'd take a slash up the back of my leg which wasn't that pleasant, but that's rock and roll I spose  wink.gif

Having said that, it was an amzing evening and I'm certainly going to be there for the next tour! The Zutons were incredible I thought and the 22-20s were really good as well... not so much cannot be said for the secret machines....

Was actually sitting mate... (embarassed as he has gotten old... wink.gif ) which I don't normally do at gigs but the people I was with preferred to so...

I was sat to the left about halfway up the second tier (as yuo are looking at the stage). Pretty decent seats but nobody urinated on me too which was good...

Cant remember if I mentioned in my previous post but the guy in front was smoking severe amounts of weed and I was pretty passively stoned when I left too unfortunately as I had to try and stay awake for the drive home!

Given that I was seated, I took the afternoon to take the Old Trafford tour and therefore missed all bands before the Doves. Thoroughly enjoyed the Zutons though last Sunday when I saw REM in Cardiff (was unfamiliar with them before), very energetic and a sax player to die for with beautiful hair!!.

Rock and roll start was a cracker and was played at the right time... fact is, Oasis are one of the best bands around and have proved it all over again!

Archived