IGNORED

Carling Cup

MattyAli

Living in Barnet, I have seen them play many times in the last few years. If we think that this will be easy, we will be making a BIG mistake. Barnet tend to be at their best on good pitches early in the season. They have pace and skill - having walked the Conference last season with a good mix of very good young players and one or two seasoned old war horses.

My problem is: Do we sit in our normal season ticket seats with my disabled son wearing his Barnet finery, or do I have to go and sit with the Barnet fans and cheer on City with my other son. This is a no win situation!

If we lose the game, my life will be plunged into perpetual misery - especially as we are moving back to the West Country in mid August.

Someone somewhere is having a laugh at my expense!!! devil.gif

Guest we8thegas
Living in Barnet, I have seen them play many times in the last few years.  If we think that this will be easy, we will be making a BIG mistake.  Barnet tend to be at their best on good pitches early in the season.  They have pace and skill - having walked the Conference last season with a good mix of very good young players and one or two seasoned old war horses.

My problem is: Do we sit in our normal season ticket seats with my disabled son wearing his Barnet finery, or do I have to go and sit with the Barnet fans and cheer on City with my other son.  This is a no win situation!

If we lose the game, my life will be plunged into perpetual misery - especially as we are moving back to the West Country in mid August.

Someone somewhere is having a laugh at my expense!!! devil.gif

It'll be a cricket score,Barnet rofl2br.gif

Archived