IGNORED

Bristol Rovers V Bristol City

Guest thatchermeup

Guest thatchermeup

I will certainly be going and hope I can obatin tickets. At least this time we will have a roof at the Memorial tip and maybe even a seat EACH!

Lets get behind the lads, even though it is a Pre-Season friendly and embaress those poor little Gas heads.

Just think, If every member on this forum was to attend or bring a friend, The ground would be full with us City fans. What a great show for our new players also.

Thoughts???

City V Bolton DVD (1 Day Only!!!)

city.gif

Guest DrFaustus
Hopfully i'm going if i can get a ticket and I'm goin cos i h8 the Gas!

Wow. You must have laboured long and hard before imparting those words of wisdom.

I'm going with Robins72 as we have our own private box. Hopefully then, I'll get in 2 private boxes in one day. razz.gif

Guest mesa boogie
At least this time we will have a roof at the Memorial tip and maybe even a seat EACH!

Thats swift coming from a City fan after you lot oversold the East End in 96 & 97.

Guest DrFaustus
Thats swift coming from a City fan after you lot oversold the East End in 96 & 97.

Now now, Dave. In the spirit of brotherhood and summer love, be nice to these poor people. Why, you could even get hold of one of the City fillies to use and abuse. Robins72 enjoys it with a bit of Blue and White rough. whistling.gif

Guest Were dreamers

Lets get behind the lads, even though it is a Pre-Season friendly and embaress those poor little Gas heads.

doh.gif

a bit like your spelling young man

razz.gif

Guest mesa boogie
Now now, Dave. In the spirit of brotherhood and summer love, be nice to these poor people. Why, you could even get hold of one of the City fillies to use and abuse. Robins72 enjoys it with a bit of Blue and White rough. whistling.gif

Me? Blue & White Rough? I'm the campest Gashead about(!)

Guest DrFaustus
Me? Blue & White Rough? I'm the campest Gashead about(!)

True.

I was referring to myself. Perhaps you could get yourself a nice young man? I hear Neo is free just now.

Guest mesa boogie
True.

I was referring to myself. Perhaps you could get yourself a nice young man? I hear Neo is free just now.

What about Gerry Gow, he's got a tasche?

Guest DrFaustus
What about Gerry Gow, he's got a tasche?

Too old for you Dave. Also, he's one of the ugliest munters to have ever walked the planet. He wouldn't suit your pretty boy looks.

Guest MaloneFM
I'm going with Robins72 as we have our own private box.

I say you marmalade mulleted cad I thought you were going on the charabanc form the Pilly with those other rough unshaven scum.

Namely myself, Mr Lorenzo and Mr Hugh Johns. Mr Sinstadt will not be coming as he will be at the cinema. So may be he will be 'coming' anyway... rofl2br.gif

The spirit of Whiteley lives on in my being!

Guest mesa boogie
Too old for you Dave. Also, he's one of the ugliest munters to have ever walked the planet. He wouldn't suit your pretty boy looks.

Well what about Ron Mael from Sparks? Is he a ###### though? dunno.gif

Guest sprout1883
Out of intrest, does anyone know why they are sticking us in the south stand and not the usual away terrance?

Maybe so we can charge you more? I don't know

That is part of the plan if we ever get to build the new stand

Archived