IGNORED

New Keeper

City_pete1

Joe Murphy from West Brom. A few years ago (3-4?) they signed him from tranmere if I remember correct, for about 750k - 1m. Hes young and was a very good keeper for tranmere, and highly rated. Maybe worth a look? I think he would be a great signing. thoughts? I say go for it tins

Availiable for free it looks like;

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.a...hannel=league_1

Has he actually signed yet? Sky are still only reporting he is on trial... We could still get him if we act quick... if we could, i think he would be perfect for what we want! Young, ambitious and had experience at this level!

hes at oldham on a trial basic, but this means that city cant do anything at the mo to get him unless oldham decide their don't want to sign him, all that city can do is talk to his agent about a possible trail here, but argee sounds like perfect back-up for Phillips.

He's the guy who "chucked in" Leroys speculative 25 yarder in the last minute at Walsall. Didn't really impress that day. If he was that good wouldn't Walsall be fighting for his signature? They had him for the most of last season and he lives in the Midlands. Steve Mildenhall, who Oldham have just let go to Grimsby, would've been a better bet. Local lad if I'm not mistaken, too.

What about Stuart Jones? he played a few games for Doncaster last season and a few for Brighton the year before.

He's 27, from Bristol, (Whitchurch I believe !) a City fan as a kid apparently and has also spent two years at Sheff Wed before a season as first choice at Torquay.

Joined Brighton from Weston-Super-Mare and their manager at the time said on Radio Bristol he was far too good for non league football.

Coming from BS13 he's also not exactly going to get homesick, is he?

Archived