IGNORED

Climates To Bristol

Guest buzersky

Guest buzersky

I live in bristol too 4 weeks. As ardent fan of soccer, i would like to inform: - that is on price of ticket Bristol City ??? Biggest enemies of clubs ( ou off Cardiff :-))

I live in bristol too 4 weeks. As ardent fan of soccer, i would like to inform: - that is on price of ticket Bristol City ??? Biggest enemies of clubs  ( ou off Cardiff :-))

I think he said.....

"I have been in bristol for 4 weeks, I love football, I would like to find out how much tickets are for Bristol City, and who are your biggest enemies, then somink about Cardiff"

Dollymarie

I think he said.....

"I have been in bristol for 4 weeks, I love football, I would like to find out how much tickets are for Bristol City, and who are your biggest enemies, then somink about Cardiff"

Dollymarie

What the hell is a somink? A way to produce a fine ladies coat perhaps? dunno.gif

Guest MaloneFM

I think you is boys what put is hooligan of Red Star Belgrade or wherever. You (Am I naughty or what!) is a bad taker please?

Spell you cant Krakow either thank you nice.

Uncle who is Bruce and Richard what is young stick now to please thank you nice.

Fun much fun with dance. This low fun. Bad medicine.

Somink, its how I say something, surely I cant be the only one that says that?

Dollymarie

Summat is wrong if you have to explain yourself.

I'll get me coat sad.gif

I live in bristol too 4 weeks. As ardent fan of soccer, i would like to inform: - that is on price of ticket Bristol City ??? Biggest enemies of clubs  ( ou off Cardiff :-))

Price of Bristol City FC ticket - too much, biggest enemies - royalist Gestapo police - their boss is the German descended British government 'god' Queen. farmer.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif That should impress 'buzerski' if he's Polish or Russian. biggrin.gifcity.gif

Archived