IGNORED

Fixtures Out 5 Days 3 Changes

Just been looking at other sites Luton home game against Millwall on bank holiday moved to a midday kick off

The LIVE fixture versus Colchester will be the first time in SIX years they have featured in front of the Sky cameras.

The last time was when they played man city when it was one of the first seasons pay per view matches

..... and now the Colchester game has been switched to 1205pm, too. I somehow suspect that that decision didn't go down too well in Essex! It will mean a 7am departure rather than a more civilised 930am. And why pick the Colchester match? Hardly the greatest advert for league 1 football. Just what goes through these programmers minds? Would they not be better advised to pick sell-out games where the supporters unable to attend might be interested? I cannot imagine widespread national interest in watching City play Colchester.

Incidentally, anyone else find the Sky picture breaks up when the weather is remotely bad? Bit of wind or rain and it freezes. Useless.

With all this alledge pre-planning for fixtures.

Three changes already and the fixtures have only been out five days-WHY?

Two games changed due Englands footy matches

and the other changed due to Englands cricket match

The England football games is fair enough - thats up to the clubs if they want to move their fixtures to avoid a clash.

As for the cricket though - that ashes test has probably only been booked in there for about 2/3 years now so you wopuld of thought they could've avoided that one.

Wouldnt be happy if i was forest though - tuesday night could knock a thousand or so away fans of their gate. But then the police will be cheaper as its not a bank holiday so i suppose its swings and roundabouts really.

Guest hairyshamrock
Wouldnt be happy if i was forest though - tuesday night could knock a thousand or so away fans of their gate. But then the police will be cheaper as its not a bank holiday so i suppose its swings and roundabouts really.

I'm not very happy about the Forrest fixture at all... was going to make a weekend of it and to some talent spotting for my moneys worth in the city of all that looks beautiful... woman wise i mean, its all good up there, and i'd have had footy to boot!

Archived