IGNORED

Villa In For Lita

westex red

Seems like the aston villa rumours regarding leroy may have sum substance, evidently they have made a bid of £ 750,000 for him sad.gif according to a source who works at the gate, hope this is wrong, hurry up and sign that new contract leroy, praying smiley.gif

Oh for god sake!!

Whos your source then the Man in the Moon, Lord Lucan or Saddam Hussain!

Look mate I know you might have finished school or college for the Summer but couldnt you go and play in the park to amuse yourself rather than writing rubbish on here!

Face fact the source is in your head!

Get a life please!

Yes of coursre you do!!!!

you been supprting city since 1975 so you must be at least 30!

Leroy is 19ish,, you hand round with kids 10 years younger than you!!!

I could make refrences to an American pop star but best had not!!!

Any other hot goss?

Soz a spelling mistake! I am shaking with excitement of the thought of you telling us who this hot news is from?

seriously i cant say is name but he is related to leroy,and he told me at work last week(i work with all age groups,and i am not like michael jackson)he told me this about villa last week

Ugh, more rumours, messenger shooters & grammar checkers. disapointed2se.gif

But, I agree 750k will be laughed at, even if the transfer offer is true, and I think this is a stupid idea on the behalf of Villa to gamble on a one-season wonder. Kevin Phillips scored 30 goals in one season in the Premiership and everyone started hurling cash at him. Well we all know what the end of the story is like as we take a look at what division Southampton are in at the moment, the real test for a striker is if they can repeat an impressive goal tally two seasons in a row. Then Leroy can be classed as a proven striker at this level with the likes of Leon Knight & Sam Parkin. Hopefully by this time we'll be a Championship club biggrin.gifcity.gif

And yes I also agree this is much better than watching Bad Girls shifty.gif

i did not say that you said city have accepted the bid, i just said city would be thick to sell lita at the price, I would not put it past villa to bid for lita as they got money and are set to miss out on bellamy

Bad girls is good so twisted, such funny storylines

Guest we8thegas
i will finish by saying everything is true that i have said.i for one hope leroy is still with us next season.thanks for the fun gents

fun yes,as in wind up,not true in the slightest as it needed livening up a bit on here disapointed2se.gif

end of,not going action-smiley-030.gif

Archived