IGNORED

Rod Stewart

Stoke_Gifford_Red

This is basically a warning not to buy on eBay. A mates parents were thinking of going, and looked on eBay, where they found two tickets at sale for £120. Not being familar with the ground they asked me how close to the stage they were. I told them not to buy them, as the tickets were apparently right at the back of Block G. I have now been informed they have bought tickets direct from a link from www.bcfc.co.uk (but they were annoyed at having to register for the site). So not only have they given teh club more money, they may also contribute to a tout failing to sell tickets, therefore he loses money.

Not being familar with the ground they asked me how close to the stage they were.  I told them not to buy them, as the tickets were apparently right at the back of Block G. 

Surely the further away from the stage, the better when it comes to Rod Stewart?

Personally I'd pay good money to go and watch him at Eastville as long as he was still playing Ashton Gate.

Still, each to their own.

Guest Tactical Genius
Personally I'd pay good money to go and watch him at Eastville as long as he was still playing Ashton Gate.

I can sort you some tickets for that. £30 each sound ok?

Archived