IGNORED

Goodfellow To Swansea ?

SouthGlosRed

Good.

Tinnion doesn't rate him so it's pointless him being here.

That would take the squad down to 23, so we could then bring in another player, and Tinnion apparently still wants another centre back, tall striker and back up goalkeeper.

I'd get the keeper first myself, after all if Heywood is out we can still pair Coles and Fortune in centre defence, if Brooker is out we still have Stewart and Lita, but if Phillips is out, then what? drop backs? Tinnion in goal?

Let's hope that Tinnion has a keeper with some previous league experience lined up.

Guest Tactical Genius

Even at his best Goodfellow's ability is on the bare side of patchy. He'll be in the non-league game within 2 years.

Guest Tactical Genius

Well, he scored 5 in 20 games for us. But hasn't got the ability to keep up that ratio over a long period of time.

Besides there are other things that happen in football matches besides scoring goals, and in those other areas he is weak.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I'm sorry, but you don't know that.

Did you notice the difference in Shaun Goaters ability after a year at Man City?

Scott Murray developed as a player from probably the same level as Goodfellow also.

He was a terrible little ######*t and i am very happy that he has gone!

And why's that exactly? He's not had many chances to show what he can do both for Wilson and Tinnion. When he has played he has contributed with goals or assists.

I don't think he's done anything to make anyone think he's a terrible little ######*t

Good luck to him wherever he goes

Guest REDCIDERARMY

I think he was one of those players did not have a chance with wilson and tins,I always thought he looked good with a lot of potential,he lost his place to Murray when he returned ,and I thought he looked good and scored regulary anyway best for the player to go and get regular football and think Swansea could be a surprise team next season and I treckon Goodfellow probably score against us.anyway best of luck.

Guest alex1089

He is lightweight and always got knocked off the ball to easilly and I just don't like him. Good luck at swansea though, he needs it.

During last season Goody went on loan to Swansea, and they offerred a reported 20k for his transfer fee. Bcfc said not enough and brought him back to sit out the season.

So now he's going back to Swansea for less + add ons ?????

Now there's a stroke of negotiating genius. I don't know Mark, but some idiot cost him the best part of a season in one of his prime playing years. I would be totally teed off, but to his credit he has kept his mouth shut.

Archived