IGNORED

Naylor

DolmanDudess

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Well obviously being a girl you can't do things as quickly.

Naylor was a good keeper in his time so this is a decent move for us, hopefully his experiance will be usefull for academy youngsters too

I have an interesting but irrelevant story about Stuart Naylor.

When he was at West Brom, we played them in the league cup 1st round home and away, (around 1990 I think Nicky Morgan and Wayno up front- drew 2-2 away leg) when they played at our place, he recieved some "stick" going down the tunnel of the Williams after the game, and he responded with a four letter tirade of abuse, in front of all the little kiddies etc. Being the decent upstanding type that I am, I stood up for the women and children and I reported him to the Old Bill. They arrested him ! I got a letter some months later saying he had been cautioned and warned by the police, I then got a letter of apology on his behalf from West Brom. ! ! !

ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

CHR city.gif

i only remember him mainly for saving a penalty againest the gas in the 1996/97 season. It was the first Bristol Derby to be played at the Memorial Ground and I think it was Cureton who took the penalty. Great keeper in his time and i hope he brings that good experience to Phillip and who ever the new keeper is going to be

Archived