IGNORED

How Many More Signings Do You Think We Need?

bissellredhead

Guest BeNeRz

blink.gif don't think we need a midfield player as we have alot of decent quility in are side. i don't think we really need anyone else but were see what tins does!

farmer.gif

We Do not need a Midfielder,as we have Orr,Brown,Skuse,Russell,Wilkshire with only 2 of them can be picked. I agree we could do with another Centre half buy maybe on a laon from a championship or premiership team. Well and another striker i don't think we need as i feel we have just enough as we have Brooker,Lita,Stewert,Gillespe and Coterill who can all play at front. A position i would like us to strenthen is a new coach with enough experiance to get us out of this division.I also feel we should try and loan a goalkeeper from either a Premiership or Championship club.

1. Ball winning CD (Carey, Coles & Fortune are NOT up to that role)

2. Big, tall, strong, aggresive striker (Steve Howard style)

3. GK (I say this last as under new rules you can sign a GK at short notice)

Get them in and we have a squad more than capable of winning the league (we just have to make sure everyone does their job properly board/management/players/fans)

BCAGFC

Ideally i would reckon a promising Keeper to train with Steve and keep him on his toes, someone he can chat keeper with.

A target man maybe, but i'm happy to see Cotterill fight for it though.

Another BWCH that can play at Leftback too, someone like Gabby Heinze? praying smiley.gif

Them 3 and we are set to go and win this league!

Archived