IGNORED

Andy Liddell

TomBCFCUK

Now i know some of you wont care but Oldham has pulled off another cracking signing and i would favour them to go up next season. I am very shocked they have signed Wellens who we all know is a cracking player in this division and now they have signed Andy Liddel.

Now i know some of you wont care but Oldham has pulled off another cracking signing and i would favour them to go up next season. I am very shocked they have signed Wellens who we all know is a cracking player in this division and now they have signed Andy Liddel.

Liddel is talented but his best years are behind him id say. Looked good when ive seen him playing for Wigan against us.

I think they did yes Matt as i feel not so long ago they were close to going into Administration but then they beat Man City in the cup which may have gave them some money. But just to think all of the players they have got it have been Free's reminds me of Luton.

As a championship fan and someone who has seen Liddell play last season home and away, he is still a cracking player. Someone who can make a team tick and play at a high tempo.

Cardiff were linked with him but i see he has signed for Oldham. what a signing.

Btw, if you say Liddell's best years are behind him, does that mean Stewarts are as well?

Not every player is able to keep playing at higher levels. Its my opinion that Marcus Stewart would still be able to perform for a top Championship side, where as Andy Liddell would not, hence him now playing for Oldham.....unless I'm misunderstood and Liddell has always dreamt of playing for Oldham and took a wage cut and the chance to play at a higher level just to turn out for them?

Archived