IGNORED

Lita In For Villa

Guest Tactical Genius

Guest Tactical Genius

An inside source from the club, who I can't name, says that Lita is looking to invest in some luxury property. There's a chance he might sign it up before the season starts.

You heard it here first.

An inside source from the club, who I can't name, says that Lita is looking to invest in some luxury property. There's a chance he might sign it up before the season starts.

You heard it here first.

Sorry. What are you saying?

Should your heading read "Villa in for Lita"? Or did you mean that Lita is looking for a villa?

Which club was the inside source from, Villa or City? And where is the luxury property, Birmingham or Bristol?

dunno.gif

Sorry. What are you saying?

Should your heading read "Villa in for Lita"? Or did you mean that Lita is looking for a villa?

Which club was the inside source from, Villa or City? And where is the luxury property, Birmingham or Bristol?

dunno.gif

You been on Mr Malones Pimms Old Man? shifty.gif

Guest DrFaustus

You heard it here first.

Mayfair is no use without Park Lane. He'll have to give me £1000 plus Bond Street and the Waterworks for that little beauty.

Let no-one say that DrFaustus is a naive businessman.

Where's my Enron share certificates?

Archived