IGNORED

Sky Secret..

the_real_city

Last season we played Preston live on Sky. Anyways, i spoke to Chris Kamara who was mingling with a few fans early before the game. At the time Preston were not doing well and were below us. I asked him why they chose a game like Cardiff V Preston. How come not a game like Cardiff V Wolves? As the Preston game almost was insignificant.

He sed that Sky generally like the home team to have a good chance of beating the away team, as this will ensure goals and a better atmosphere. He said that although they show big games quite often, this is only due to their significance and the entertainment isn't as good as the games are very tight and teams are afraid to attack eachother.

This could be the same situation with Bristol City against Colchester. On paper it seems that it could be a game where you get a few goals, which produces an increased volume, and promotes your league alot more.

What like Bournemouth 0 Bristol City 0 what an exciting game that was. Bet they show Liverpool vs Everton or Man U vs Man C live games with passion. Why not show Yeovil vs Bristol City , alot of fans in the higher divisions would watch this possibly thinking of a giant killer.. Credit to Yeovil they will soon lose this tag, we are not a giants anymore and Yeovil are a good team. But we will win , just 3-1.

I was only talking about the Football League and not the Premiership.

And yes, obviously what Sky plan doesn't always turn out.

Kamara also sed that the Cardiff 2 - 3 West Ham game was probably the best game they shpwed the previous season.

Cardiff 2 West Ham 3, i thought you said Sky liked the Bigger clubs at home laugh.gif

Guest redjet
Last season we played Preston live on Sky. Anyways, i spoke to Chris Kamara who was mingling with a few fans early before the game. At the time Preston were not doing well and were below us. I asked him why they chose a game like Cardiff V Preston. How come not a game like Cardiff V Wolves? As the Preston game almost was insignificant.

He sed that Sky generally like the home team to have a good chance of beating the away team, as this will ensure goals and a better atmosphere. He said that although they show big games quite often, this is only due to their significance and the entertainment isn't as good as the games are very tight and teams are afraid to attack eachother.

This could be the same situation with Bristol City against Colchester. On paper it seems that it could be a game where you get a few goals, which produces an increased volume, and promotes your league alot more.

"He sed that Sky generally like the home team to have a good chance of beating the away team" Does this mean that Sky thinks Swindon are going to beat City in November? biggrin.gif

Archived