IGNORED

Burnly After Lita

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I saw the Post this morning and saw a massive Lita picture on the back and my heart sank, i was expecting to see a Spurs/Charlton bid, or somthing of substance anyhow.

As soon as i saw it was 'Burnley' i just laughed and bought the scum instead. snack.gif

Guest DAMIEN-LITA

Lets make it 3rd time lucky !! LITA OFF TO WEST HAM !!!..........Well they wear Claret and Blue and i thought that was the game. Villa ( Claret and Blue )

Burnley ( " " " " " " " )

WHUFC ( " " " " " " " )

There are so many Rumours and not enough facts !!

C,mon Leroy......C,mon Leroy chant6ez.gif

Guest DAMIEN-LITA
doh.gif But the facts are in the post

Oh how silly of me.... Well on Monday it said in one of the National papers that he was going to Villa..... Maybe he could sign for both clubs ! Have a morning Game and then up to Brum for the Afternoon game. rofl2br.gif

ph34r.gif Who Knows !!!!

Lets make it 3rd time lucky !! LITA OFF TO WEST HAM !!!..........Well they wear Claret and Blue and i thought that was the game. Villa ( Claret and Blue )

Burnley ( " " " " " " "  )

WHUFC  ( " " " " " " "  )

There are so many Rumours and not enough facts !!

C,mon Leroy......C,mon Leroy  chant6ez.gif

S****horpe even.

Oh how silly of me.... Well on Monday it said in one of the National papers that he was going to Villa..... Maybe he could sign for both clubs ! Have a morning Game and then up to Brum for the Afternoon game. rofl2br.gif

ph34r.gif Who Knows !!!!

Judging by your posts last season DAMIEN, you do. Or you said you did. Come on, lets have the latest "facts".

Guest Ben Wah Balls

"Swansea City and Swindon Town have also shown their interest in the striker recently."

Yeah we were interested but we decided Cureton and Thorpe were the more proven players, Lita's just not good enough. biggrin.gif

"Swansea City and Swindon Town have also shown their interest in the striker recently."

Yeah we were interested but we decided Cureton and Thorpe were the more proven players, Lita's just not good enough. biggrin.gif

They were on about Akinfenwa you pillock! Why would Lita go to you and Swindon don't have no money well they wont have a team next season when Cureton and Thorpes wages makes you go bust!

Guest we8thegas

you pillock doh.gif

why don't you take your stupid comments back to your own dour forum

Guest Ben Wah Balls

Yes I know it was referring to Akinfenwa.... I was just being ironic because it was in an article about lita. rolleyes.gif

Odviously the chances of us signing Lita would be about as high as yours were of signing Parkin.

I am more than happy with Thorpe, Roberts, Cureton and our 3 other strikers.

Guest we8thegas
I am more than happy with Thorpe, Roberts, Cureton and our 3 other strikers.

easily pleased then whistling.gif

I'm over the moon with Leroy,Brooker,Stewart,Cotterill,Gillespie dance.gif

Archived