IGNORED

Is It Just Me...

Collis

...or does this make you feel sick?

user posted image

mad.gif

No mate it make's me feel sick aswell. The last time i felt this way was when Scott Murray left for Reading.

It make's it worse when i read some of these lieing barstewards on this forum and what they say about Tommy.

...or does this make you feel sick?

user posted image

mad.gif

Mate i will also add you have not seen the last of Tommy. As soon as BT is out of the door Tommy will be back. Tommy is 100% Bristol City (more so than Stewart, Tinman). There is only 1 person who wanted Tommy out guess who that was and lets just say he aint the chairman.

Not really, makes me happy to be honest that finally we have a manager with the bloocks to get rid of players who don't put in the effort, and not put up with Tommy's drinking and other habits.

The bloke had so many chances at City and threw them all away, he had the almost unconditional support of a large portion of the fans, even when he would put dick all effort in, couldn't even be arsed to get himself fully fit, well ever.

Guest MaloneFM
It make's it worse when i read some of these lieing barstewards on this forum and what they say about Tommy.

Lies like?

He was fit? He never got booked? He never mouthed off too much? He never bought up his boots on the pitch before the 2nd half once? He was only good for 70 minutes?

Lies like those?

Tommy is 100% Bristol City

If that was true he would have made sure his availability was nearer 100% of 46 matches per season (discipline), and that his contribution was nearer 100% of 90 minutes per match he played in (fitness).

Not liking the message or the messenger is no excuse for rocking the boat (as he did) because it only damages the collective effort by costing league points.

If he shapes up at QPR he'll do OK because he has some talent, but it will just go show how he short-changed us, especially last season.

Guest MaloneFM
Tommy is 100% Bristol City

I am 100% Bristol City. Most of on here are. But I don't get a game. Because I am crap, fat and too old. If you fall into any of those catagories. Get your coat and come into the stands with us.

Mate i will also add you have not seen the last of Tommy. As soon as BT is out of the door Tommy will be back. Tommy is 100% Bristol City (more so than Stewart, Tinman). There is only 1 person who wanted Tommy out guess who that was and lets just say he aint the chairman.

sorry we don't want anymore ex players back. banghead.gifbanghead.gif

Guest we8thegas

1. yes we have

2. he won't be back after tin's departure

3. if he was,he would not be at QPR

4. the only person who wanted doc out was himself

There is only 1 person who wanted Tommy out

Judging by the generally favourable response to his departure, I think you'll find there's a lot more than 1 who wanted him out.

Nothing against Tommy personally, but his record speaks for itself. Being born in Bedminster is not by itself sufficient qualification to be a City legend. You also need to be fit, committed, disciplined, a good team player and prepared to give everything to the cause 100% of the time. Can you honestly say he has?

Good luck to him at his new club. If he can sort himself out, then he can certainly play at that level. But if he's not careful then the only way he'll be coming back to play locally is at Mangotsfield.

Guest east_dundry_red

I'm glad he's gone. He's useless and I'm glad that waster is no where near this club.

He doesnt do anything. He's lazy and I'm fitte rthan he is at the min.

I'm glad he's gone. He's useless and I'm glad that waster is no where near this club.

He doesnt do anything. He's lazy and I'm fitte rthan he is at the min.

its true that tommy was ;azy and unfit but useless? never (unless he got himself booked with 20 seconds left.

even with his lack of fitness, attitude, etc he could still make opposition players look like mugs with a quick turn or a diving rugby tackle

Archived