IGNORED

So, Bottom Line

Southport Red

I think we have done well for a change this summer. Getting players in for "free" and actually selling fringe players for money. It is usually us spending all the cash. The players that have gone were not regulars yet the ones we have brought in will feature a lot more. That has to be progress both on and off the pitch.

its not a knock against tinman but i personally think that we will score goals but we will let goals in willy nilly. we have not got a solid defence and god i am the first to wish that i am wrong on the last thought . englandsmile4wf.gif

Guest we8thegas
Stronger, average quality of players has gone up.  More balanced too.

I think he's done well with signings, I want to see another centre back and a left sided player also still.

Nibor

http://www.westpress.co.uk/displayNode.jsp...wsNodeId=145797

coughlin's the next target,tins has had his eye on him for a while dance.gif

Carey Coles Heywood Coughlin Fortune Golbourne Woodman,looking stronger now

its not a knock against tinman but i personally think that we will score goals but we will let goals in willy nilly. we have not got a solid defence and god i am the first to wish that i am wrong on the last thought . englandsmile4wf.gif

Good point mate, let's hope the Tinman shores up our leaky defence of last season with a few commanding defenders.

Up the City

I feel we are alot stronger especially if we sign Coughlan that would be 1 more step towards promotion i fill.I don't know about Akinfenwa as i feel are front line aslong as Lita stays is capable of scoring alot of goals in this division so if i was Tinnion i would save his money for next year in the championship. biggrin.gif

Archived