IGNORED

What's Louis Thinking?

Desso

The training run picture on the main site shows Louis looking at the back of Marcus Stewart and looking really peed off.

Is he thinking? "Old chubby chops is earning twice as much as me. Perhaps i'll leave again"

Any thoughts?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Carey - "No Stevie, that joke wasn't funny"

Harley - "One day I'll have stubble here"

Stewart - "No one told me I'd have to train with a ginge, maybe if I look straight ahead he wont notice me"

Guest stroud reds on tour

louis is a living legend at the gate hes not greedy and he dosent want more money the only reason he left last time was because they wanted to half his wages and he came back to city from coventry taking a pay cut now thats city through and through. so next time get your facts right before you open your mouth. city.gif

louis is a living legend at the gate hes not greedy and he dosent want more money the only reason he left last time was because they wanted to half his wages and he came back to city from coventry taking a pay cut now thats city through and through. so next time get your facts right before you open your mouth. city.gif

But can he sit on the same coach as them now?

Citys living legend dunno.gif You drunk? If hes a legend then you don't have high standards.

He is greedy. He was also found out. He also has a big nose and looks like a gimp.

My facts are in order I think you'll find.

Guest stroud reds on tour

you all call marcus stewart a legend yet your taking the p**s out of louis. well stewart might be a good player but how can he be a legend when he hasnt played a game for the club yet and also louis has never played for the dark side.

Louis is a player that wears his heart on the badge of bristol city and would never let the team down. If he plays bad he will admit it and wont make ecuses unlike other players at the club who are at city just 2 pick up the wages.

Agree with you entirely. Louis was entitled to have a go in the championship and it may not of worked out completely but i'm sure it was a learning experience. Anyways, he';s back and has been for a long time and he;s also been at city for a long time and I think he deserves respect.

Guest BeNeRz
Carey - "No Stevie, that joke wasn't funny"

Harley - "One day I'll have stubble here"

Stewart - "No one told me I'd have to train with a ginge, maybe if I look straight ahead he wont notice me"

Made I Laugh!!

rofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gif

Archived