IGNORED

Unbalanced Team

Dynamite Red

This is our current squad.

GK: Phillips, ????

RB: Smith, Carey, Coles (If needed)

LB: Woodman, Golbourne, Fortune (If needed)

CB: Heywood, Coles, Carey, Fortune, Skuse

RM: Murray, Cotteril, Anyinsah, Wilkshire

LM: Smith (If needed), Anyinsah (If needed), Cotterill (If needed), Brown if needed), Wilkshire (If needed)

CM: Smith, Orr, Brown, Russell, Skuse, Wilkshire

ST: Stewart, Lita, Brooker, Gillespie,

I understand that we are after another keeper and that a strong CB and ST are also a priority... fair enough because looking at the above I would agree

With Goodfellow our only true left sided player now gone we look very short indeed. None of Smith, Anyinsah, Cotterill, Brown, Wilkshire are naturally left sided players and those who think Grant Smith will fill this position will be sadly shocked (bit like playing Tommy Doc on the left) no pace but can pass well.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ity/4599633.stm

I could just about handle this thinking we could make do with Wilkshire and Anyinsah but if he goes to Preston we will be going into the season with no balance or depth in that position.

Remember last season with us trying many players on the left side and it just didn't work, we brought in Joe Keith becasue as Tinnion said we needed more balance on the left, so Brian for god sake why are we not targeting a left sided player and having to make do we people playing out of position, surely a left sided player as Brian was should understand that this is unaceptable and with the introduction of the tranfer window we can't do anything until January when it could be to late. Tinnion has my backing but SORT IT OUT or will it be another season of poor service and mish mash tactics.

Rant over. banghead.gif

Good shout, I feel Goodfellow would have given us more flexiblity and with Anyinsah on his way, a left sided player should be made the priority for any signings we make.

We have never replaced Aaron Brown, I just cannot believe that no one thinks this is a big issue, especially when Tinman is again talking about automatic promotion but he has not yet resolved the the main problems from last season.

We have never replaced Aaron Brown, I just cannot believe that no one thinks this is a big issue, especially when Tinman is again talking about automatic promotion but he has not yet resolved the the main problems from last season.

left midfield, centre back and keeper shouldbe the three we need.

Archived