IGNORED

Why Will No One Sign For City?

eric04

I'm having a 'mare!

Got Champ Manager 5 on the PS2..... taken over at Ashton Gate but I can't get anyone to sign.

The player's agent tells me what they want and I'm offering way more than that, but they keep coming back asking for better and then eventually reject the contract.

It happens every time... even if they are players from a lower division.

Can anyone help?

banghead.gif

Guest Tactical Genius

It's you. Nobody wants to work with you.

Your best bet is to sell the game to someone who is more popular.

i have seen both Football Manager and Champ Manager 5. Football Manager is different to Champ Manager. Better Background, More Things to do like Buisness side of the club and Bristol city our a better team on FM.

What angers me is Bristol City our always tipped for Relegation from League 1 on Champ Manager. And the research is poor

Guest Simonty
What angers me is Bristol City our always tipped for Relegation from League 1 on Champ Manager. And the research is poor

Got to be unrealistic then! rofl2br.gif

No seriously if they are tipped for relegation then that could be why.

I could not agree more, the accuracy and information of Bristol City FC, it's staff and players on CM5 has been vague at best, but don't despair, the next CM will hopefully have a much more accurate representation of Bristol FC.

wink.gif

I could not agree more, the accuracy and information of Bristol City FC, it's staff and players on CM5 has been vague at best, but don't despair, the next CM will hopefully have a much more accurate representation of Bristol FC.

wink.gif

But CM is now poor, SI are the original makers of CM and now they make FM which is why FM is the better and always will be the better game.

But CM is now poor, SI are the original makers of CM and now they make FM which is why FM is the better and always will be the better game.

CM is different, not poor. People are alll too quick to compair CM to FM, two very differant games.

Guest Simonty
  for now on it's.....

Good-Bye Championship Manager

Hello Football Manager

crying.gif

Personally I still love CM 00/01! Still a brilliant game! smile.gif

Archived