IGNORED

We Have To Get Out Of This League

Guest REDCIDERARMY

Guest REDCIDERARMY

With this being the fifth season in this league,I feel its starting to talel loosing good players wanting to play for a higher level from senior and academy can not be good,with a new stand how much longer can we afford to stay in this division,we have been damn lucky in the stewart signing or I reckon we could of lost lita and what then would be of left with without stewart.

I think Tins has a lot pressure on now is honeymoon period is over,and we have to go up this season,lets hope he knows his best team and formation from the first game and sticks to it.

I think Tins has a lot pressure on now is honeymoon period is over,and we have to go up this season,lets hope he knows his best team and formation from the first game and sticks to it.

I don't think that Tinnion ever really had a honeymoon period as people have been attacking him from the moment he was appointed. I'm not sure if we have to get out of the division this season. We are now facing the problems that the large majority of lower division clubs face. Luton lost some of there key players over the last few seasons (e.g. Matt Spring, Emmerson Boyce and Matthew Taylor) and i'm sure that Sheffield Wednesday lost many of theirs since they were relegatd but both obtained promotion last season. Hull are an exception as since their new stadium has been built they have been more of a buying than a selling club.

If we don't get promoted this season I don't think that all is lost. I'm sure we will get promoted at some point, and due to this wait it will be all the sweeter when we do.

Guest young richy
That's the best you can do, is it? user posted image

Aw you poor deluded individual,nothing in the world would give me as much pleasure as to report on Mr Presscott giving his resounding no to gay falmer.

Sadly your out of my reporting region,(luckily though,my trousers shall remain intact and not torn from me by a pack of Brighton homo's)yet you may still get a mention on here when you are playing in a corn field,of your choice of course.

Would the last one leaving the Withdean turn the lights out.

Aw you poor deluded individual,nothing in the world would give me as much pleasure as to report on Mr presscott giving his resounding no to gay falmer.

Sadly your out of my reporting region(luckyily though my trousers shall remain intact and not torn from me by a pack of brighton homo's)yet you may still get a mention on here when you are playing in a corn field,of your choice of course.

Would the last one leaving the withdean turn the lights out.

You know, considering you're a "roving reporter", you don't half demonstrate that you're ill educated...and as for your constant referral to homosexuality, is there something you haven't told your boyfriend yet? Who brought homosexuality into the conversation?

I counted THREE spelling mistakes as well as TEN punctuation and grammatical errors.

Enjoy Yeovil.

user posted imageuser posted image

You know, considering you're a "roving reporter", you don't half demonstrate that you're ill educated...and as for your constant referral to homosexuality, is there something you haven't told your boyfriend yet? Who brought homosexuality into the conversation?

I counted THREE spelling mistakes as well as TEN punctuation and grammatical errors.

Enjoy Yeovil.

Come come, be fair. Stop rimming between the lines. Its bad form to have a go at somebodies spelling - you would find it better to turn the other cheek.

Guest young richy
You know, considering you're a "roving reporter", you don't half demonstrate that you're ill educated(still not as bad as yourself making up errors so you seem intellectual,but failed)...and as for your constant referral to homosexuality, is there something you haven't told your boyfriend yet? Who brought homosexuality into the conversation(yourself by being here)

I counted THREE spelling mistakes(only 1)as well as TEN punctuation and grammatical errors(nope)

Enjoy Yeovil.(enjoy relegation)

you are very amusing

Aw*1 you poor deluded individual,*2nothing in the world would give me as much pleasure as to report on Mr *3presscott*4 giving his resounding no to gay f*5almer.

Sadly your*6 out of my reporting region*7(luckyily*8 though my trousers shall remain intact and not torn from me by a pack of brighton homo's*9)*10yet you may still get a mention on here when you are playing in a corn field,*11of your choice of course.

Would the last one leaving the*12 w*13ithdean turn the lights out.

*1 Comma needed

*2 Space needed

*3 Capital "P" needed at the beginning of the surname

*4 Incorrect spelling of "Prescott"

*5 Capital "F" needed

*6 Apostrophe missing

*7 Space needed

*8 Incorrect spelling

*9 Apostrophe inserted incorrectly

*10 Space needed

*11 Space needed

*12 There is no "the" in the name. It's plain Withdean

*13 Capital "W" needed

Nothing would give you as much pleasure as reporting that Prescott has said no? You seriously need a girlfriend, mate.

Good bit of footie banter - love it.

This forum must be feeling like home to you at the moment

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=38684

Not to mention this one

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=38654

How sweet of us to give all our current threads titles to make you feel at home. We are thoughful like that.

All you can expect from a Brighton fan after they have had a few beers:

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=38680

Archived