IGNORED

Anyinsah Signs For Forest Green

Martyn Hocking

just thought I would bring you the news a year or two early. He was out of his depth at AG - a kid being asked to do a man's job - so god help him at a Championship Club. He'll be a non-league player before he is 25 that is for sure.

Comparisons with Matt Hill and Liam Rosenoir are irrelevant here - one was an experienced player, the other a brilliant young talent. Joe Anyinsah is neither.

Well_Red

Guest BeNeRz

Joe Anyinsah is a great talent how can u say he wud be playing non league footie?

If the guy was here and just signed for us then u wud be sayin how immense the guy is and how he going to go far.

My opinion your 2 faced

Anyinsah was a real asset to this club.

Losing him is a real kick in the pants for BCFC, but at least we will get a few £ out of it.

Anyinsah is a talented player and deserves everything he gets. You wouldn't turn down a payrise and job with better prospects to stay loyal to your current employer would you?!

Anyinsah is a talented player and deserves everything he gets. You wouldn't turn down a payrise and job with better prospects to stay loyal to your current employer would you?!

That we can't deny but I think what stings here is the fact that as far as our club (his employers) were aware he was coming back here until yesterday.

Not a good way to conduct business - in my opinion you should be open about such things.

Joe Anyinsah is a great talent how can u say he wud be playing non league footie?

If the guy was here and just signed for us then u wud be sayin how immense the guy is and how he going to go far.

My opinion your 2 faced

Joe is not a 'great talent' - if he was he would have played more than 2-3 games for us last season, mate. I was unimpressed with him when I saw him last season and would have been amazed if he was in the first XI at the start of this season.

Leroy is a 'great talent' - which is why he played virtually every week and scored 29 goals.

Anyinsah is another Marvin Brown - and we all know where he is playing now.

If you can find any positive comments by me about Joe on here you are welcome to call me two-faced - but I don't think you will somehow.

Well_Red

Guest BeNeRz
Joe is not a 'great talent' - if he was he would have played more than 2-3 games for us last season, mate. I was unimpressed with him when I saw him last season and would have been amazed if he was in the first XI at the start of this season.

Leroy is a 'great talent' - which is why he played virtually every week and scored 29 goals.

Anyinsah is another Marvin Brown - and we all know where he is playing now.

If you can find any positive comments by me about Joe on here you are welcome to call me two-faced - but I don't think you will somehow.

Well_Red

So your saying he is only capable of non league football, he didnt play much last season but if u bothered 2 go to sheffield you would see what a great player he is.

If he wasnt a talent y have preston signed him? They don't want someone who is capable of nothing do they!

I might do if my current employer had helped me recover from two long term injuries. It would definately make it a very hard decision.

Guest MaloneFM
I might do if my current employer had helped me recover from two long term injuries. It would definately make it a very hard decision.

Unless I was a pea brained footballer with an agent.

'Never mind loyalty young Joseph just follow the money trail. You are a footballing genius.'

So your saying he is only capable of non league football, he didnt play much last season but if u bothered 2 go to sheffield you would see what a great player he is.

If he wasnt a talent y have preston signed him? They don't want someone who is capable of nothing do they!

So he had a good game at Sheff Wed against a team with nothing to play for. He had a shocker against a rather more determined Torquay team at the start of the season. Point is, he is just a kid still learning his trade and should be learning it at a club that will give him a few first team games when they think he can handle them.

He won't play a single game for PNE's first team next season and will learn very little playing for their stiffs.

Marvin Brown was an England player at every age up to under-17s and still didn't make it. IMO Joe will go the same way.

Well_Red

Archived