IGNORED

Do Vale Want Brooker Back?

Guest Smallthorne Dog

Guest Smallthorne Dog

According to a thread on OneValeFan this morning, it is reported in the daily star that we have had a £300'000 bid to buy Brooker back rejected. Do any of you lot know if there is any truth to it. Does he want away?

Personally i didn't think we have that kind of cash and i wouldn't particularly want him back.

Guest Smallthorne Dog
Potential profit on fat ginger oaf???

your having a laugh  rofl2br.gif

Yeh, about the potential profit i am. You have to admit though he is a fat ginger oaf.

Guest Billie Joe

In reply to on topic. I don't want brooker back, he slated us so badly when he moved to you, stepping stone what a turd. Any Brstol fan reckon he has bigger breasts than there girlfriend?

In reply to on topic. I don't want brooker back, he slated us so badly when he moved to you, stepping stone what a turd. Any Brstol fan reckon he has bigger breasts than there girlfriend?

I'm assuming your a Green Day fan ?? dance.gif

Guest BeNeRz
Yeh, about the potential profit i am. You have to admit though he is a fat ginger oaf.

Pffffft tbh do u even watch bristol city? Because your comments on this forum are no such like your a proper fan!

I don't care if he is a fat ginger oaf or has large man breasts as long as he keeps on banging in the goals like last season. Port Vale fans must be absolutely gutted eh?

BCAGFC

no, not at all. we got money for him, which we needed. Now we are doing ok financially, better than most people expect. We've got 4 quality strikers now in lowndes, matthews, paynter and hector sam, so brooker isnt needed.

Steve Brooker proved to be an astute signing last season.

He is more than a target man player and when Lita was out he showed us what he can do by carrying on the scoring (5 goals in 4?)

I'm not bothered that some grumpy Vale fans feel like slagging him, being a Vale fan in itself must be tough, but we gave them Matthews AND Dinning, so they must really hate us!!

I want to see that Tinnion continues to play him, having got Marcus in.

Brooker?

the man!

devil.gif

Guest Smallthorne Dog
I don't care if he is a fat ginger oaf or has large man breasts as long as he keeps on banging in the goals like last season. Port Vale fans must be absolutely gutted eh?

BCAGFC

Not really our city reject Lee Matthews is doing rather well for us. 10 goals in 21 starts will do for me.

Guest Smallthorne Dog
Steve Brooker proved to be an astute signing last season.

He is more than a target man player and when Lita was out he showed us what he can do by carrying on the scoring (5 goals in 4?)

I'm not bothered that some grumpy Vale fans feel like slagging him, being a Vale fan in itself must be tough, but we gave them Matthews AND Dinning, so they must really hate us!!

I want to see that Tinnion continues to play him, having got Marcus in.

Brooker? 

the man!

devil.gif

Yeh and Tony Dinning seems to do OK on the goals front too. 3 in 7 starts from midfield. So if you want to pay over the odds for our players and give us perfectly good players in return for nowt thats fine by me. It was plainly obvious from the pasting we gave you at our place that Tinnion doesn't have a clue what he's doing, then he goes and confirms it by buying that fat ######

Guest 2 acres red

no, not at all. we got money for him, which we needed. Now we are doing ok financially, better than most people expect. We've got 4 quality strikers now in lowndes, matthews, paynter and hector sam, so brooker isnt needed.

[/quote

sicknote quality you having a laugh

Yeh and Tony Dinning seems to do OK on the goals front too. 3 in 7 starts from midfield. So if you want to pay over the odds for our players and give us perfectly good players in return for nowt thats fine by me. It was plainly obvious from the pasting we gave you at our place that Tinnion doesn't have a clue what he's doing, then he goes and confirms it by buying that fat ######

You're top scorer has what, 10 goals to his name last season?

Brooks had over 20, and wasn't even the top goalscorer.

That says alot about the "quality" of your sheep players. rofl2br.gif

Good luck Tony laugh.gif

Archived