IGNORED

Am I The Only One

Sting Ray

...that if we play any other formation apart from 4-4-2 then we will NOT get promoted?? dunno.gif

I've read all sorts like "we might play 4-3-3" or "how about 3-4-1-2" etc etc etc

As far as I'm concerned, if we don't play 4-4-2 we will be playing league 1 football again next season.

4-4-2 is the only way...i don't care how many top quality strikers we have, one will have to sit out I'm afraid.

-------------------Phillips--------------------

Carey------Coles------Heywood------Golbourne

Cotterill----Brown------Russel--------G Smith

------------Brooker-----Lita/Stewart----------

(with the current squad we have)

...that if we play any other formation apart from 4-4-2 then we will NOT get promoted?? dunno.gif

I've read all sorts like "we might play 4-3-3" or "how about 3-4-1-2" etc etc etc

As far as I'm concerned, if we don't play 4-4-2 we will be playing league 1 football again next season.

4-4-2 is the only way...i don't care how many top quality strikers we have, one will have to sit out I'm afraid.

-------------------Phillips--------------------

Carey------Coles------Heywood------Golbourne

Cotterill----Brown------Russel--------G Smith

------------Brooker-----Lita/Stewart----------

(with the current squad we have)

yup seems right, should be interchangeable, not just stuck in one formation, my 1st XI would be wilks for brown and tewart and brooks up front

i would go for

...................................Phillips......................................

Carey........Coles............Heywood/Coughlan....Golbourne

Murray..........Brown............Russell..............G Smith......

.................Lita/Brooker.................Stewart....................

First of all, hasnt Tinman already said we will be playing 4-4-2 next season? Which is quite right.

Lita will start up front with Stewart, which might seem harsh on Brooker, but with a 30goal a season striker, and someone who fired Sunderland intothe Premiership, its not that surprising.

The key position is centre back. If we get Coughlan, then we'll go up. Simple as.BUT, with no cover for Heywood and Coles, we'll be susceptable (sp)at the back.

Its Tinman's team now. The only way is UP. city.gif

Guest Simonty

I don't think a team has to play 4-4-2 to get promoted. However, I believe that it is the best formation, and is very organised, covering most positions needed.

However, playing 4-3-3 for City maybe very dodgy, but may also create better entertainment in games. We would have a superb forward line, but lose out in the defence. This would create more goals probably at each end.

Depends what type of game you want really... unsure.gif

Archived