IGNORED

How

cider hoss rules

Now I know we are all all City fans (with a few interlopers Dr F, STFC Dave and a few not sure -TGFSC Rich.)

But how City are you really ?

I know of the guy with the Ford Focus covered in City badges, and I have a mate whose house is called "Ashton Cottage" so he has put a sign on the gate and named it Ashton Gate.

Who has named their kids after their City heroes, there must be a few kids bon in the early 90's who were nearly called Jacki, ar even Junior, and there must be a few Waynes from that time too.

My lad is named afer JJ, and luckily he is now an avid City fan as well as part time gooner.

Who else will own up to this form of child abuse ?

CHR city.gif

Guest DrFaustus
Now I know we are all all City fans (with a few interlopers Dr F, STFC Dave and a few not sure -TGFSC Rich.)

But how City are you really ?

I know of the guy with the Ford Focus covered in City badges, and I have a mate whose house is called "Ashton Cottage" so he has put a sign on the gate and named it Ashton Gate.

Who has named their kids after their City heroes, there must be a few kids bon in the early 90's who were nearly called Jacki, ar even Junior, and there must be a few Waynes from that time too.

My lad is named afer JJ, and luckily he is now an avid City fan as well as part time gooner.

Who else will own up to this form of child abuse ?

CHR  city.gif

I don't allow my son to wear red. Plus, he always holds his nose when we drive past Ashton Gate. Do I win a prize? smile.gif

Guest WillsbridgeRed

My first son will have the middle name Atyeo, but other than that I think it's best to keep football and everything else seperate

Archived