IGNORED

Mickey Bell

Guest nobbyh

hes unfortunately had to retire due to his dodgey knees so hes started a restaurant business in newcastle my source is very reliable and lives in the centre of newcastle so shhh!

Sorry mate, but your facts are completely wrong, Mickey has been approached by several clubs, Forest Green Rovers and Cheltenham Town being two.

Sorry mate, but your facts are completely wrong, Mickey has been approached by several clubs, Forest Green Rovers and Cheltenham Town being two.

no i know what I'm talking about he has opened a restaurant in newcastle called bells palace it opened on 21st june look it up or find my source if you don't beleive me. disapointed2se.gif

Guest we8thegas
he is still being linked with us, someone on onevalefan has just said he's signing today.  shifty.gif

have to change your teams name to City Rejects FC next

Is James still with you then?  I didn't think he was exactly flavour of the month in Burslem.

laugh.gif he wasnt but he wasnt out of contract and foyley wants to work with him over the summer, we know he can play well cus he was very good at first. I think most fans are giving him another chance.

Archived