IGNORED

Litas Gone For 850 K Then

Guest zider_head

Guest zider_head

and tommy was sold cause he didnt go to one of the david lloyd sessions at all which upset tinnion and in turn got him sold.

If those leroys storys are correct i think its good bussiness if we put a sell on clause in (andy cole anybody ???)

and tommy was sold cause he didnt go to one of the david lloyd sessions at all which upset tinnion and in turn got him sold.

If those leroys storys are correct i think its good bussiness if we put a sell on clause in (andy cole anybody ???)

tommy was sold because he couldn't stay out of the pub when told to.

Or was it bacause of the huge bust up they had at the start of the season?

yep could well be right, which must have involved tinnion a team mate come

manager telling him what to do and trying to stop tommys gravey train.

tommy was unfit and looked a mess which was obviously down to his social

life.

yes i agree but this is the straw that broke the camels back I'm told

It makes me laugh to hear supporters saying how much Doherty "loves" Bristol City. What a load of crap. He loves the club so much that he cannot be bothered to be fit, give up smoking, play for Tinnion or stop getting booked/sent off. That is how much he loves the club (and says a lot about what he thinks of the fans who help pay his wages).

So even if his non-attendance at the David Lloyd was the final straw, it was a perfectly reasonable final straw for Tinnion to decide that Doherty is not worth the bother/effort. And I agree with Tinnion on this one. I don't know if Doherty has much of a brain but he would do well to realise that his move to QPR is really his LAST chance to so something in Professional football.

I think I'll believe this about as much as I do with the rest of what you say.

Archived