IGNORED

Reading Fc - Squad Numbers

richieb

Guest BeNeRz

I think that if we do sell lita we need a some1 whos goin to go further than just the 1 season we got the strongest squad that we have had 4 a long time, so hopefully lita wont leave but if he does we need younger blood that can build on stewarts expirence.

Guest Royal Ian

Hello people RFC fan here.

Just get one or two facts right as I have read a few things on here about us selling Sidwell to buy Lita, we have enough forwards etc.

Right fact is we are definitely looking for a striker and one with pace now that Nicky Forster and Lloyd Owusu have both left recently. Shaun Goater will never play for RFC again and hasn't played since about December 2004 for the frst team. Goater has a clause which means we have to pay Man City £50,000 if Goater plays again. Coppell has also repeatedly said that he doesn't think Goater is the answer and won't play him. That leaves us with Dave Kitson, Kevin Doyle from ireland and Dean Morgan who has also been told that he can go. We will definitely be signing 1 if not 2 strikers this summer.

As for Sidwell he signed a new contract recently and is happy here. unless we get a ridiculous offer and Everton were quoted £4million +add ons he won't be going anywhere.

Madejski has always said that if the right player is available at the right price then we will get that player so if the believe £1million is fair for Lita hen they will pay it.

As for our squad numbers hmm is interesting that number 8 was left blank and personally I would love to see Lita here. He would be the ideal long term replacement for Forster and he and Kitson could form a lethal partnership.

Best of luck for next season, and it's about time your lot got promoted!!!! used to enjoy Reading v Bristol City games, always cracking games.

Hello people RFC fan here.

Just get one or two facts right as I have read a few things on here about us selling Sidwell to buy Lita, we have enough forwards etc.

Right fact is we are definitely looking for a striker and one with pace now that Nicky Forster and Lloyd Owusu have both left recently. Shaun Goater will never play for RFC again and hasn't played since about December 2004 for the frst team. Goater has a clause which means we have to pay Man City £50,000 if Goater plays again. Coppell has also repeatedly said that he doesn't think Goater is the answer and won't play him.  That leaves us with Dave Kitson, Kevin Doyle from ireland and Dean Morgan who has also been told that he can go. We will definitely be signing 1 if not 2 strikers this summer.

As for Sidwell he signed a new contract recently and is happy here. unless we get a ridiculous offer and Everton were quoted £4million +add ons he won't be going anywhere.

Madejski has always said that if the right player is available at the right price then we will get that player so if the believe £1million is fair for Lita hen they will pay it.

As for our squad numbers hmm is interesting that number 8 was left blank and personally I would love to see Lita here. He would be the ideal long term replacement for Forster and he and Kitson could form a lethal partnership.

Best of luck for next season, and it's about time your lot got promoted!!!! used to enjoy Reading v Bristol City games, always cracking games.

Just signed up for your offical site, but where the hell is your fans forum? I cant find it anywhere

I cant see Lita going to a plastic club with plastic fans and a plastic ground disapointed2se.gif ( ok the last one isnt true cool.gif ) . Seriously though, why would he want to take a step backwards in terms of size of club ?. If it wasnt for there nice shiny new... ish ground, they would still be getting the 4.000 they used to get.

Its just a case of a rich chairman,but after saying all this.... LITA WONT GO THERE ANYWAY ( cos Scott Murray will put him right biggrin.gif .

I cant see Lita going to a plastic club with plastic fans and a plastic ground  disapointed2se.gif  ( ok the last one isnt true cool.gif ) . Seriously though, why would he want to take a step backwards in terms of size of club ?. If it wasnt for there nice shiny new... ish ground, they would still be getting the 4.000 they used to get.

Its just a case of a rich chairman,but after saying all this.... LITA WONT GO THERE ANYWAY ( cos Scott Murray will put him right biggrin.gif .

Double his wages, nearer to his family in London, increase his chances of playing U21 football and a chance to play championship football.

A few reasons off the top of my head.

Double his wages, nearer to his family in London, increase his chances of playing U21 football and a chance to play championship football.

A few reasons off the top of my head.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. But apart from that, and a hefty signing-on fee, more TV exposure, better facilities and bigger crowds, what can Reading really offer?

Guest Eamer

Yea they were always good games I have to say. I was ball boy for a City/Reading game once where we won 3-0(?) and the game was LITERALLY cracking... (Dani Rodrigues)

Archived