IGNORED

Where's Mickey Bell

Unless I have missed it in the press, Mickey Bell appears to be without a club at this moment in time.

I have it on (somewhat sketchy) authority that Carlisle Utd are tracking him.

With him being so settled in the area and (I believe) a young family, I would imagine the prospect of staying locally would be attractive.....Hmmmm aren't Rovers on the lookout for a 'player coach' ?

Just a thought......

Guest young richy
Mickey Bell appears to be without a club at this moment in time.

With him being in the area and (I believe) a young family, I would imagine the prospect of staying locally would be attractive.....Hmmmm aren't Rovers on the lookout for a 'player coach' ?

Just a thought......

Quick,lets sign him before they do biggrin.gif

is it really a resteraunt by mickey???

or am i just gulliable?!?!

yeah its all true i had lasagne for my main course and chocolate gattau (sp) for desert wasnt too expensive and they have special deals on through the week like £10 for a 3 course meal. mickey made an appearance when i was there but he is a very busy man indeed right now.

Guest MaloneFM
is it really a resteraunt by mickey???

or am i just gulliable?!?!

I have this bridge to sell up near the downs. Cash only. I will send young Richy around in his fab and groovy mini moke to collect the dosh.

He said: "His contract is up at Bristol and he has decided to join us and have a little look at the set-up to see how we work. At the moment it's not a trial - it's a case of whether he likes the place, likes the supporters and so on. He's going to play in a couple of games for us to see how it goes and we will take the situation from there.

Sounds exactly like a trial to me...

Guest young richy
I have this bridge to sell up near the downs. Cash only. I will send young Richy around in his fab and groovy mini moke to collect the dosh.

just say the word boss

Archived