IGNORED

Reading Supporters Messageboard

SouthGlosRed

Guest young richy
Who isn't? biggrin.gif

my good self,i like it i'll bloody well have you know.

nice shade of gold to match the league trophy we shall win this coming season

By the way,Matty heywood looks a lot better than you roundabout dwelling lot

make out,maybe didn't want to play for you lot,could be why he's here wanting to

play alongside the likes of Carey,Coughlin,Coles etcetera etcetera dunno.gif

Anyone else starting to think this whole thing is based on Reading's enquiry a few months back combined with a whole load of rumour created and posted in various places by just one person and then endlessly repeated?

I hope I'm right...

Nibor

Guest ReadingFC
Don't worry.  If he goes to Reading, he'll be back before the end of the season!!

If Reading are anything to go by. All RFC fans will get really excited about rumours of a quality player like Lita signing. The official site will post all his 29 goals he scored last season, then we will sign Iwan Roberts!!!!!!

Basically, RFC have always been all mouth (ambition), but never shown the money when it is needed.

The signing of Lita would show ambition & the club is moving in theright direction, but I will believe it when I see it!

Guest Ben Wah Balls
my good self,i like it i'll bloody well have you know.

nice shade of gold to match the league trophy we shall win this coming season

By the way,Matty heywood looks a lot better than you roundabout dwelling lot

make out,maybe didn't want to play for you lot,could be why he's here wanting to

play alongside the likes of Carey,Coughlin,Coles etcetera etcetera dunno.gif

rofl2br.gif I'd love to see some of the other clothes you like then! The fact that teams like Reading who aren't even your rivals or in the same division are laughing at it says a lot.

As for Lita, he got 24 league goals last year, a decent total but any sensible team would wait and see if he can reproduce that for at least another season before putting an offer in. I'd be surprised if he went to Reading, if they pay a million for him they'd be very foolish in my opinion.

Heywood, wait and see, I fully expect most of your fans to be moaning about him in the near future, he's not particularly good, not particularly bad an average kind of player for a mid table team.

I'm not having a dig but the boy's had one, yes, ONE good season.

He's not the proven goalscorer you're making him out to be.

Have to agree with you stfc_dave so would you please tell Reading that after all they're only just down the road from you and leave our Leroy alone

I'm not having a dig but the boy's had one, yes, ONE good season.

He's not the proven goalscorer you're making him out to be.

totally agree, he's the dodgiest striker I've ever seen. everytime he gets the ball, i don't actually think he's going to score or do anything with it...but luckily for me I'm usually wrong

Guest young richy
rofl2br.gif I'd love to see some of the other clothes you like then! The fact that teams like Reading who aren't even your rivals or in the same division are laughing at it says a lot.

As for Lita, he got 24 league goals last year, a decent total but any sensible team would wait and see if he can reproduce that for at least another season before putting an offer in. I'd be surprised if he went to Reading, if they pay a million for him they'd be very foolish in my opinion.

Heywood, wait and see, I fully expect most of your fans to be moaning about him in the near future, he's not particularly good, not particularly bad an average kind of player for a mid table team.

1. roger said my clothes are quite dapper for a young reporter,especially the ties

2.agreed

3.mid-table as in yours not ours,top = top8, mid = mid8, bottom = bottom8

You really are a twit aren't you? (feel free to change the I for another vowel by the way)

You give the other Swindon fans that come on here a bad name.

You aint going to be wearing the shirt so why are you worried what it looks like?

Lita is an excellent prospect, any fan/ coach/ scout that knows anything at all about football can see that.

As for Heywood, we are not expecting him to set the world alight, it is merely a case of round peg in a round hole, he is the TYPE of player we have sorely missed.

Even if we do finish mid-table I bet it is above swindon.

Guest Ben Wah Balls
1. roger said my clothes are quite dapper for a young reporter,especially the ties

2.agreed

3.mid-table as in yours not ours,top = top8, mid = mid8, bottom = bottom8

Yeah I did actually mean midtable as in Swindon last year, (although it is a bit pointless to define the table like that, finishing 16th instead of 17th doesn't make the season much better just because you're not in the bottom 8 in my eyes), as in he was about average in our team. If you're only looking for a big lump of a defender you shouldn't be disappointed but if you think he was Swindon's best defender you will be.

Personally I would've preferred to keep him as we have a tight budget and he's a useful player to have, but I am not that bothered that we didn't and that is my honest opinion.

Red as f.cuk you missed my point, I'm not claiming that Lita is a bad player, or that he couldn't play in the championship. He is a very good player and an excellent prospect but that doesn't mean any team spending a million on him at this stage wouldn't be taking a massive risk. All I'm saying is I'd expect him to stay with you for another season, believe me I'd rather he didn't.

And as I said mid table was just referring to us last year, not a prediction.

All I said about Heywood was wait and see, he might do fine, I only expect your fans to moan as he is the type of player that often attracts criticism, sometimes it is undeserved, if the team is expected to challenge for promotion the fans may not be very forgiving.

As for the kit if that was our kit you would be laughing.

Archived