IGNORED

Message For Tinnion/lansdown

Keepers Ball

Gentlemen do yourselves,us the fans and more importantly Bristol City Football Club a massive favour...

For the time being Forget Coughlan

Forget any other defenders/midfielders or new tea-lady

Forget who is going to use Ashton Gate for a concert next year

In fact bloody well put everything on hold and concentrate on one important thing

Pull out all stops to get Leroy lita to sign a new contract

This player right now is the most important at the club.This bloke WILL get us promoted and be worth more than 1 million come next year.Resist those bloody Leeches down in Berkshire.

So please....I do'nt want to read on this site any longer about this bloke,or this advert or some poxy friendly.I just want to see information on the contract talk of Leroy Lita !!!!

Guest ReadingFC
Gentlemen do yourselves,us the fans and more importantly Bristol City Football Club a massive favour...

For the time being Forget Coughlan

Forget any other defenders/midfielders or new tea-lady

Forget who is going to use Ashton Gate for a concert next year

In fact bloody well put everything on hold and concentrate on one important thing

Pull out all stops to get Leroy lita to sign a new contract

This player right now is the most important at the club.This bloke WILL get us promoted and be worth more than 1 million come next year.Resist those bloody Leeches down in Berkshire.

So please....I do'nt want to read on this site any longer about this bloke,or this advert or some poxy friendly.I just want to see information on the contract talk of Leroy Lita !!!!

You may be a little upset by the end of the week when he signs for Reading.

Fingers crossed

Pure speculation but i'd imagine like this

Leroy: I want what Marcus is on because i'm going to score just as much.

The Board: No you're Leroy and he's MARCUS STEWART comprende?

Leroy: I'll go to Reading/Wolves/Bristol Rovers/Bolton/Real Madrid/Paramatta Power/Burnley then.

Board: No you won't.

Leroy: Fine i won't sign my new deal then.

Board: Fine we'll stop paying you when your contract runs out then. (please not again!)

*Arms fold and backs are turned*

Guest young richy
RICHY! BED! NOW!  ranting.gif

I'll be up later to teach you a lesson young man about upsetting the grown ups.

but but but crying.gif

it's still light outside

Guest MaloneFM

No Richy its a school night and no Cartoon Network in your bedroom tonight either.

Now say goodnight to the grown ups.

And none of that singing on the stairs Von Trapp Sound of Music poo either.

leroy is going nowhere, he loves bristol city and doesn't want to leave the club as he wants to learn from marcus stewart.

and as for him joining reading then thats a load of nonesense, who would wanna play for reading, just look at scotty, he went to reading and then found out that the club is poo so he cam back to ashton gate.

leory if you have any sense in your young head then you will stay at the club who gave you your chance and sign a long term contract at bristol city.

Archived